5

DIREK ANGUS CALLED US to have a cast bonding activity. This isn't the first time we'll all meet because we already met for the script reading that was held at the station privately. We didn't get to talk to each other that time and it was kind of awkward like what Direk Shaina told us.

So, they held a Cast Bonding Activity, it was Direk Angus' idea for the cast to loosen up. I'm really nervous because the word bonding means we'll be all talking and of course there will be activities that'll be held.

Excited ako but then I'm kind of nervous, yung feeling kapag first day of class ganun yung nafefeel ko right now. Sabi pa naman ni Ate Mavs to wear would my character most likely wear like what Direk Angus said.

That's why I'm wearing a Balenciaga Maison T-shirt which my cousin really owns. He gave it to me nung last vacation namin at a beach. I get to use this once a month because it's really comfy. I paired it with my Cynthia High Rise Straight Jeans in Colorado which I commonly wear, this is really my fave pants.

I wore my Black Chuck 70 canvas high-top sneakers, tying the shoelace as we're already here at Direk Angus' house. He insisted for us to have the Cast Bonding Activity here at his house, it was really beautiful. I glance at the van at my back, I think someone also came like us.

Last night, Miss Kim and I had a conversation last night because she was asking if meron ba akong necklace with a heart shape. The budget daw kasi was cut off that's why they wanted to ask if I have one so they'll borrow it although I'll still be the one wearing it, it'll be just needed as my own prop which I agreed on kasi why not.

I chose the Anita Ko necklace that is centered by a shimmering heart-shaped ruby. It was a gift from my Lolo Paps for my 16th birthday, I'll just make sure it'll be taken care of myself. I carried my shoulder bag as I entered the house with ate Mavs. "Belle!" It was Val.

He's the one who also came like me. I smiled at him, I'd already known him for almost five years because he's a friend of a cousin of mine. "Vivaldi, namiss kita." I said as he gave me a hug, we'd never seen each other for a whole year.

His career was a bomb since three years ago when he started acting. "Me too! We saw each other sa Script Reading but we both have schedules after." he said which I nodded. I have a dentist appointment that day.

We both go to the living room like what the ate girl told us and the others are there also, although we aren't complete yet. "Oh, nandyan na yung dalawa." Direk Shaina said, I gave her a hug before sitting beside Donny.

"Good Aftie." I greeted them.

"For the serious pala yung outfit base sa character natin ah." Criztina said, hinampas naman siya ng pabiro ni Lemon.

"Syempre naman! Si Direk Angus yung nagsabi, for the unique ka." Lemon said which made me really laugh even the others.

"Hoy, base sa character ko yung outfit ko. Follow the instructions." pang-aasar na naman ni Criztina, Lemon just rolled his eyes.

We talk mostly sina Criztina and Lemon yung mga maiingay talaga. They look so close, I bet they came here with each other. The others came and we're already complete to start the activity. "Form into a circle." Miss Kim told us as we all sat in the middle and created a circle.

I'm sitting in the middle of Vivaldi and Saeko. I heard about her actually. We all seated properly as Direk Angus and the other staff gave us a folder, everyone was really here including the producers and writers. "Complete the forms and after that, you'll be reading that out loud and explain what and why you wrote it." Direk Angus said.

It was like this slambook.

We weren't really quiet while answering our own slam book because we're all really asking each other what we should write. "My life theme song, hindi yun yung favorite music diba? Yung parang theme song ng life mo yung isusulat?" Leslie asked, agad naman na tumango si Criztina.

"Yess! Kunwari kung pusong bato themesong ng iyong life edi yun, or yung 'Kunin mo na ang lahat sa akin, wag laanggg ang aking mahal'." she even sang the last one which made all of us laugh.

"Ano pa yung sinulat niyo sa '5 things I want to do before my 30s!'? Tatlo pa lang nasusulat ko." Megan asked, agad na lumingon ang lahat. I already finished that part though.

Some offered some suggestions, it was really nice to have this bond with them. I also figured out we all have some same habits and it was really nice. We're getting close to each other as we answered it but as the activities went by, it was surreal for me.

I do have friends who're celebs, some are my friends since childhood, some are my neighbors, and some are the ones who I've been with as a child actress. I do have many friends, but no one would believe me if I said I'm choosy with friends.

I choose my friends wisely; I could cut someone off if that person was giving me a negative vibe because I wouldn't really put up with it. I am that type of friend that wouldn't really tolerate the bad things you'd done, and you'll be doing. I'll always choose to have a positive, easy going and comfortable circle where we will be there for each other, and I guess...

I found new friends to have.