His angel

Cygnus Black was terrified.

He was only 12, he was so so stupidly naive. Druella Rosier kept stuffing drinks down his throat telling him that "Everyone is doing it Cygnus don't be a bore!" 

She was 17.

He had truly believed she wouldn't try anything after all who would want to fuck a 12 year old.

He was literally a child. What twisted fun she got out of this Cygnus would never know. Who would?

As she had gotten him to a room in the Black Castle and sat him down on the bed his thoughts were going all over the place.

She was going to rape him.

He would be blamed and forced to marry her.

He wanted to scream.

He truly was cursed. 

Poor little Cygnus Black.

He felt the tears cascade down his face, his shoulders trembling weakly.

"Shhhh don't worry, I'll make it better." She said as she wiped the tears off his face. That was the thing though, he didn't want her too. He didn't want her near a 50 ft radius near him. As he screamed out to the heavens to help him in his mind. To send someone anyone. He was painfully still as she lay him on the bed as she whispered reassurances to him. He hated her. Oh how he hated her. As she went into kiss him on the neck the door was blasted open with a force.

'Thank you Lady Hecate'

He was so happy someone came in time before anything had happened. Thank the Gods.

That was when she walked in her magic thrashing around her, alive on her ivory skin. Her blood red hair static with magic and her green emerald eyes so familiar to the killing curse. Her blood red pouty lips in a scowl, but he was surprised to see it wasn't directed towards him but her.

"How dare you!" Her magic must have been reacting to her emotions because one second Druella was on top of him and the next she was thrown against the wall. The others must've heard the commotion because suddenly the members of the Black family had come to see what was wrong.

"You disgusting vile nonce! How could you do that to a child?!" At this point Druella was as good as dead, her head hit the wall so hard she was knocked out blood coming down her face. His was confused as she had called him a child seeing as they looked to be around the same age. He let it slide thinking it was due to her being in the moment.

"What is going on here!?" Yelled Cygnus' father Sirius Black the second.

Druella's mother had ran to her side craddling her head in her lap.

"HOW DARE YOU?!Do you know who I am?!" Screeched Meahdora Rosier nee Goyle.

"No! But I do know of that wench right there trying to rape Mr.Black!"

At this Hesper Black nee Gamp had all but stormed up to the front joining her husband.

In a deathly calm chilling voice "She did what to my son!?"

Meahdora seemed to pale at this.

"Yes Lady Black it seems that she had forced him to drink plenty and took him to bed. Luckily for him I found her just in time before she could do anything to your son."

Hesper looked onto the girl assessing her for a moment before nodding. She looked like a good suitable pureblood.

"We are in your debt, seeing as the House of Black would be having to condone the marriage if circumstances had gone farther. The Most Ancient and Noble House of Black owes you a life debt."

She nodded.

"Very well." She turned to Cygnus and Druella. "I would like for you to take proper action for Miss Rosier and give her a punishment young Mr.Black see's fit."

Everyone looked confused, she had just passe up a life debt from the house of Black for a member of said house?

Hesper looked at the girl with so much approval others were in shock. Hesper Black nee Gamp did not like people. That was to say the least, but this women looked as if she was going to praise the very ground the young girl walked on.

"I will see fit that my son picks a more than reasonable punishment....thank you."

Hesper Black did not say thank you.

Cygnus had gotten up when seeing she was going to leave.

"Can I know your name?" Inquired a curious Cygnus and as she turned her head to him he felt his breath hitch at how beautiful someone could be. Hesper seeing this smiled, yes if this girl had come from a good family she would fix up a marriage contract with her for her son. She was obviously from a good bunch.

The redhead beauty looked at him before smiling secretly and saying those two words that in the future he would find himself addicted too.

"Azalea. Azalea Peverell." She said before promptly walking away and flooing out. Everyone was frozen in shock not truly believing that had happened. Hesper breaking out of her suppor first all but beamed,she was right of course she was. The Peverell's were the oldest house in wizarding Europe. They were basically royalty. The line was thought to have died out. If she was who she said she was then Hesper an Sirius had a marriage contract to settle.

"Rosier. The House of Black will be in touch." She all but spat.

"Cygnus dear let us leave we have much to discuss!"

As everything was going on Cygnus found himself latched on to his mother's hand two words playing on repeat in his mind. 'Azalea Peverell.'

Bloody hell he had just met a Peverell!

He needed to get to a mind healer this was to much for one day.

word count: 974