Chapter 6

Kazutora stood under the shower, with both of his hands against the wall, head bent forward. He let the warm water hit his skin, and wash away the dirt, sweat and the tears that were running down his face freely. He was barely able to contain his sobs, he didn't want you to hear him. He didn't even know why he was crying. Relief? Happiness? Sadness? Or maybe he was crying because of everything. He was relieved, because he was finally able to enjoy a warm shower, he was finally able to wash himself properly, he didn't have to rush, you told him he could be in here as long as he needed.

He was happy, because in years this was the best day in his life. He was finally able to speak to someone, without that someone looking at him with disgust or pity. He was able to eat as much as he wanted, without feeling hungry afterwards. He can't believe he was lucky enough to meet you. He enjoyed being with you and when he thought back to the playful banter between you two, or when both of you were watching your dogs sleep, or when he was just simply standing next to you, he felt as his chest tighten and a smile appeared on is face.

But what's gonna happen when he finished cleaning himself up? This is the thought that's making him sad. He can't put it in words how much he wanted to stay here, in this tiny apartment with you.

He grabbed your shower gel, since he didn't have any soap left, and you said that he can use yours. It smelled like peaches and he smiled. He's gonna smell like a woman, but it was better than nothing. He started washing himself. He took his time, after all, he didn't know when's gonna be the next opportunity when he can have a shower. After he finished, he grabbed your shampoo which too smelled quite girly and washed his hair, then he dried himself off with a big fluffy towel you gave him and he stepped in front of the mirror. He ran one of his hands through his hair.

He smoothed his hand over his beard.

"You have to go too. Don't worry, I'm not gonna miss you." he murmured as he reached for his razor.

Meanwhile you stood in the kitchen, tapping your foot on the floor. You asked Kazutora what he wanted to eat after he was finished, but he said that the leftover pizza will be fine. It wasn't a bad idea to order the largest one after all, you don't have to throw it out. You put it in the microwave, and grabbed two plates and put them on each side of the table. You put there two glasses too and you opened a bottle of soda to pour some in the glasses.

'Maybe I should've bought some meat and vegetables, I mean, he surely would kill to eat some homemade food.' you thought then you heard the bathroom door open.

You turned around to inform him that the food is ready, but when you saw him all words died in your throat. Or to be more specific, you felt like your brain had just shut down.

This man who was standing before you couldn't be Kazutora. The Kazutora you knew was a little dirty and had a beard. He had a friendly air around him despite his look.
This man who was standing before you was clean, hair combed. He doesn't have a beard and now you could see his whole tattoo and his whole being oozed...

It just oozed...

'Sexiness.' you thought as you looked at his half-naked form.

You suddenly felt wetness, but not where you thought you were supposed feel it.

Kazutora came out of the bathroom only with a towel around his waist. His clothes were in the dryer, so he didn't have anything to wear. He wondered how would you react if he suddenly showed up half-naked, but he couldn't hide in the bathroom forever, can he?

When you turned around, he grimaced when he saw as the bottle you were holding to pour soda in the glasses, slipped from your hands, and it soaked the whole table, and some of it spilled on your feet.

It was like suddenly your brain turned itself on again, your eyes widened and you looked at the table and your feet.

"Shit, fuck, shit, fuck, shit!" you cursed and grabbed some napkin and tried to clean up the mess.

Kazutora rushed to your side.

"Whoa, you okay?" he asked as he grabbed a few napkins too and tried to help. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you."

"Uh, no, uhm, no, y... you didn't scare me..." - you said as you tried to focus on your hands and not on his naked torso just inches from you. And was it just you, or did your voice actually sounded higher than usual?

'Too close, too hot, TOO ABS!' your mind screamed as you remembered how well built he was.

You turned around to throw the wet napkins in the trashcan, and you couldn't help but look at his body again, then up at his face. At his handsome, oh so perfect face.

You don't noticed it before but you saw that he had a mole under his right eye and for you it was perfect. You quickly looked away, so he won't catch you staring at him.

Kazutora watched as you tried to avoid eye contact, then he noticed you were fidgeting with your fingers. Then he looked down at his body and remembered he was only wearing a towel. Maybe it made you nervous. Of course, a stranger man is standing in your kitchen almost naked, he would freak out too.

"Uh, sorry for that." he motioned to his torso with his hand. "All of my clothes are in the dryer and I don't have anything to wear." he said apologetically as he took a step back.

"Yeah, thank God." you said in a breathless voice.

Kazutora frowned at you and your eyes widened.

"Wha...?"

"I mean...! Yeah, thank God, I have a few of my brother's clothes in here somewhere!" you said as you started walking towards the boxes in your living room. "He's about your size, and sometimes when he bought new clothes he threw out a few old ones, and I use them as pj's."

"Oh, you don't have to..."

"No, it's fine! I can't make you walk around practically naked." you said as you rummaged through one of the boxes.

'Actually I can.' you thought. 'My house, my rule... NO!' you screamed in your head. 'He has to wear something or my ovaries gonna explode!' you shuddered.

"Are you cold? Do you want me to close the window?" he asked as he saw you shudder.

"What?" you asked as you looked back at him, then you turned your head back quickly as you saw his broad chest. "No, I'm not cold... I just... just... gimme a minute!" you said frustrated and throw cloth after cloth out of the box and they landed on the floor around you.

Kazutora was looking at you, wondering what has gotten into you.

"Aha!" you exclaimed in victory as you found a dark blue shirt and black shorts. "Here." you said as you threw them over to him.

"Uh, thanks." he said slowly, and he gave you a last unsure glance, then walked back into the bathroom.

'What's her problem?' he asked himself as he started to dress up. 'She's snappy, and very stiff.'

He exited the bathroom, and went to the dining table where you already sat. You smiled at him and he took it as a good sign. But when he sat down and wanted to eat, he noticed that you were still looking at him with a weird face. He cleared his throat.

"Smells good." he said something just to break the silence.

"Yeah you are." you said dreamily, but then you instantly froze, when you saw how Kazutora's eyes widened.

"I mean... you sme... you smell like girl." you laughed nervously.

Kazutora's eyes softened and he chuckled.

"Hey, you told me that I can use your shower gel." he defended himself.

"Yeah, and it turned out to be a great idea, it suits you." you teased.

Kazutora threw his hair back over his shoulder.

"Thank you for letting me use your bathroom, I feel like a princess now." he said as he put his face in his hands and fluttered his eyelashes.

You laughed out loud and shook your head. Oh yeah, he was the same old Kazutora.