𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟔

OMNISCIENT:

OMNISCIENT:

It was the morning and to say that last night was eventful. From a good evening turning bad this was not how Kentrell planned this out.

They were after him and her. For a business that he made.

Seeing her sleep in his arms, he gently moved her off him. Resting pillows around her, he tucked her in more since it was still early.

They would be going to London later, for how long, he is not even sure himself.

Going to his bedroom, he showered cleansing his body. Once done he looked in the mirror and seeing the scar light up again underneath his eye.

This was the perfect time to read the book his grandpa gave him. After putting on a wifebeater and simple joggers he grabbed the book and sat on his bed.

He has never read this book before, his mother kept it away from him but he found it and hasn't decided to read it since the last events of the scar lighting up when he is around her.

He opened the book and there was a note,

Kentrell,

When you find this book, make sure your alone. Your like me and your father. You have these abilities that people are after. Lucky for you your strong enough to defeat them.

I am pretty sure your mother didn't tell you about your dad. Your dad was killed by a man that was after him and is now after you. Keep safe and make sure you train yourself properly.

Your dad was a strong man and hopefully you will be just like. Don't get into to much trouble now or I will haunt your ass.

Keep safe, always with you.

After a few boring chapters and pages later he found what he was looking for. SOUL TIES.

A soul tie is a connection with someone deeply embedded into your soul:

experience butterflies in your stomach, excitement, and nervousness.

For the people like us, it includes all these things but it can also be shown under our scar if it lights up.

If you found your soul tie, protect them at all costs. They are with you forever.

Kentrell closed the book, wondering was Kayla his soul tie? Was the actions and the feelings he gave her the reason his scar lights up.

Her presence gives him butterflies. Her smile makes him nervous and smile. When she speaks to him she gets excited.

He came out of his thoughts quickly hiding his books when he heard walking around his house.

He looked around the floor until he spotted Kayla. "There you are! Your house is really big. Could get lost in here." He chuckled, "Do you want so breakfast my chef came here in the early hours of the morning to make us some food."