RWBY (Part 2)

Super Affection

(A/N: I added some elements from the Fate/Grand Carnival version of this song.)

"Hey Yang" Ruby asked her half-sister. "What does cringe mean?"

"Y-You will know when you're older" Yang uncertainly answered when she looked at their parents who were repeatedly shaking their heads in an uncomfortable way.

"Hey" Ruby said as she was offended. "I drink milk!"

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to the amazing Carnival" a robotic voice welcomed everyone as everyone paid attention to the screen.

"A Carnival" Ruby, Nora, and Neo widened their eyes in delight as they were getting excited.

"Calm down yourself students" Glynda scolded them. "We must remain on guard for whatever is coming to us!"

'Why do I have a bad feeling about this' Ozpin and Salem thought as they were getting concern. They were stationed next together despite their protest but eventually, they decided to hold a truce until they, and everyone, get out.

"Now the world of Carnival is about to begin" the robotic voice announced as the curtains as the projector begin to illuminate. "So come along and make way! Here we go!" A large amount of sigils that belonged to certain people, begin to fill the screen before words emerged from it.

"RWBY Carnival" Yang asked as she, and everyone else, were confused on the name.

"Hey, that's our team's name" Ruby said which still got people confused.

"They... must be a really big fan of us" Blake theorized.

"I hope so" Weiss replied with anxiety.

"You say that you" the screen begin with Ruby as she was using her left index finger and shake it.

"Hei" a Chibi!Ruby jumped out behind the original as it was following the vocals.

"Hey look Rubes it's you" Yang smiled as she played with her sister's front hair.

"Y-Yang stop" Ruby said as she was struggling against her sister's strength.

Summer, Taiyang, and Qrow smiled at them as it was heartwarming to see those two playing with each other like when they were little. Raven, who saw it, simply stared at them with her calculative eyes. But, inside, she was happy that Summer was back and that she should at least spend some lost time with her while regaining the bond of her family she had abandoned.

"Is that a mini little Red" Roman asked his partner-in-crime as he was a bit peeved about seeing another Ruby.

'I hate to say it but yes. Yes it is' Neo held her signboard up.

"Oooo, I wonder how she would bleed" Tyrian cackled as he thought of ways to kill the Chibi. It reminded him of some dolls of people back in his room where he would thrash around and try to dismember each and every single one of them.

"Aw, she's so cute" Willow said as she cooed at the miniature version of Ruby Rose.

"Mother" Winter, Weiss, and Whitely looked at their mother with perplexed look on their faces.

"like being with me the most" Ruby, now joined with Weiss, had their hands on their shoulders before extending their right hand out and pointing their right index finger.