Chapter 45 ~ Stargazing

"Any last words?" He asked

I looked at Lorenzo but he didn't look worried in the slightest. I smirked and nodded. "Go. To. Hell. Nick." I said.

He laughed, "That's where you're going."

He raised the gun to my head and waited. I closed my eyes because I didn't really believe he wouldn't kill me.

It had been a minute and I hadn't felt any pain yet. I opened my eyes, and Lorenzo was smiling.

I looked behind me but Nick wasn't there. I looked back at Lorenzo confused.

"Where is he?" I asked.

Lorenzo smirked, "That's for me to know and for you to never find out."

I rolled my eyes but smiled. "Thank you," I said.

He nodded.

I was about to open the door while he grabbed my hand and swung me around. I raised an eyebrow.

"Do you wanna go watch a movie in the cinema?" He asked.

I was surprised to hear Lorenzo asking that. I mean the Lorenzo I first met terrified me. He didn't show any emotion except for his raging anger.

"Anna." I heard him say which snapped me back to reality.

"Yeah, sure," I answered.

He smiled which didn't happen often.

"Ok, you can go back to bed, and we'll go later on." He said.

I nodded and left.

When I got back to my room I didn't feel very tired. I decided to call Jessica.

After calling two times and her not picking up, I set my phone down and got out a book.

Twilight.

I'm not sure how many times I've read the books but it may be over twenty now.

I read for what felt like minutes but was hours. I looked at my phone and the time was now 9 am.

I grabbed clothes from my closet and changed into the bathroom. I changed into booty shorts and a baby blue oversized t-shirt that says, New York.

I went downstairs and into the dining room where Mario and Kate were already there.

"Hi, guys," I said.

"Hi." They said in unison, not looking up from their phones.

I took a seat beside Mario and scrolled through Instagram. Lorenzo soon joined us and started talking to Mario.

For breakfast, I ate pancakes with syrup as usual. The cooks always make them for me which I'm thankful for.

When I was walking up the stairs, I heard Lorenzo saying my name.