Destination

"Did you do it?" Despration laced in Jungkook's voice, watching his boyfriend trying to hack into the system.

"Im trying!" He started typing, or smashing his fingers on the keyboard. Bangtan and Chaerin were standing around him, looking intensly at the monitor. 

'Too short' Was written on the screen

'Too short' Was written on the screen. "The password is too short" Yoongi hands fell back in defeat. "What did you write?" A frowning Jungkook asked.

"...Jimin..."

"Pfftt" The oldest and the youngest lost a lung. "Shut up! Im not that short". Jungkook stopped laughing but Jin was still not fased at the glares until, Chaerin gave him a death glare "Shut yo bitch ass up"

"...Wait..." Tae typed the password on more time. Everyone stared at the screen with anticipation, waiting for the result.

    "Ahh shit!" frustration was filled in the room

"Ahh shit!" frustration was filled in the room. "Leave it, we have no time to waste" She picked up the walkie talkie "Start"  

"Get in the car, quick!" Voices were echoing as everyone was preparing themselves for the fight, while the queen was just smirking.

"Everyone!...". Silence filled the hall from her loud voice. "Is she going to give another speech now?" Yoongi lamely stated

"Today we'll show them who we are, this is your last chance you either fight as a soldier or die as a soldier. Today we change something, we change lives. And if youre scared...thats good. We dont grow when we stay inside our comfort zone. But today you have that power. That power you can and will show to every single being who has insulted you, underestimated you. Now my people...We attack"

"Thats some inspiring shit" Jin wiped his tears, getting emotional. "Close your mouth Jimin, youre drooling" Jungkook smacked his jaw close.

"Get ready guys" Namjoon handed them the guns. They all nodded. "Jimin, Kook and Hobi with me. Namjoon, Jin and Tae in one. And Yoongi and Seonghwa can go with ...Jared?" She pointed at the man in black.

Looking at the man Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows "Isn't his name James or some-". He was cut off "Who cares!". He raised his hands in mimicking surrender. "In the car now!"