They're here

~Lucy's POV~

Today is the day,The Oracion Seis are coming.For some reason I'm so excited.I couldn't sleep last night.I studied about their powers and they're really cool.Master even gave me a ring that makes Cobra not able ito read my thoughts.

Thats good cause sometimes I have really pervy thoughts...

Anyway,Lahar and Doranbolt are going to be here in 2 hours.I ran upstairs and ran myself a bath.I even summoned Plue to keep me company.

I relaxed for another 30 minutes until I got out.I closed Plue's gate and got changed into my usual attire(what she wore for the infinity clock).Cancer done my hair in pigtails and done my makeup too!

I looked good,first impressions count.Well I have seen them before....but now they're not trying to kill me now,hopefully.

Just on time,My door knocks,filling my stomach with butterflies.I sprint down the stairs and open my door seeing Doranbolt and Lahar.

"Hello Ms Lucy,we hope that you are all organised"Doranbolt says while looking at my chest.I dont mind though.Im way used to it by now.

I look behind them and see a black van."So...Where are my criminals?"

Lahar walks over to the car in a very slow pace,making me very anxious.Could he be any slower?

He opened the van door and Hoteye first comes out,I smile up at him, he was really nice to me during the Nirvana incident.Now he has a mustache"Hello Hoteye, long time no see huh?"

Hoteye laughs"Please do not call me hoteye anymore,My real name is Richard.I would like it if you used my real name"

I smile and him and look behind him seeing Racer."Hi Ms Lucy"I smile at him,He hasn't changed much since the infinity clock.Racer smiles back.I look beside him and see Mignight.

He is leaning on racer and looks like he is about to go asleep.I giggle at his appearence,his eyes are nearly closed and his hair is all messy,He was proably asleep in the car."Hello Midnight-or should I call you Brain the 2nd?"I laugh agin seeing him pout.

"Calling me midnight would be nice,Anyways *yawn* thanks for letting us stay" I look beside Hoteye and see Angel.She is smiling at me and I smile back."Thank god,Im not going to be the only girl here"She laughs and I laugh with her,I know how she feels,Being with Natzu and Gray for a While...you want your girl time.

Beside Angel is Cobra,His hair is a bit longer and his scar is still there.He looks disappointed."Why cant I read your thoughts"I raise my hand and show him my ring."Damn"

~Cobra's POV~

"Damn"usually I like messing around with people and reading their thoughts but Blondie here actually thought this through.I looked over at Doranbolt and read his thoughts"How can someones boobs be that big...OH SHIT COBRA CAN READ MY THOUGHTS!"

I laughed and Doranbolt quickly made a comeback."W-well Lahar It looks like Lucy here as got this all under control,So we should be off"

Lahar nodded."Yes,Lucy if there is any problems or if there is any questions,Please dont hesitate to call me"I read Lahars thoughts"Or if you just wanna call me,I'll come over and fuck your brains out....COBRA"

I burst out laughing and collasped on the ground.Lahar was really angry and stormed off with Doranbolt.

"Ok guys do you wanna come inside now?"

~Lucy's POV~

"well here is the kitchen,I have plenty of food,so you can have anything,This is the livingroom."