25

When class was over, Li Yuan packed up his things and stopped his eyes on Kapok. He looked at the girl who was sitting down and sorting out the books and said in a deep voice.

"Kapok, come to my office."

Kapok stopped the movement in her hand. Fang Yun on the side gave her a self-seeking look.

Several eyes were cast on her one after another.

"Okay."

Kumian replied, getting up and hurriedly following him.

Go downstairs and walk through the corridor which is the teacher's office. Li Yuan put the textbook in his hand on the dark red solid wood table. Picked up the stainless steel water cup next to it and drank his mouth.

Just spoke up.

"Kapok, what's the matter with you lately? For the past month you have not focused on studying at all and you only know to follow Lin Muan all day long!"

"Now it's a sophomore in high school! Do you know what you are doing?!"

His voice is not heavy but it does not prevent others from hearing it. The teacher's office is open and four or five people share one room. Kapok stood in front of Li Yuan's desk, bowed her head, put her hands in front of him neatly. Bearing his anger.

She didn't speak. There was no trace of emotion on her face and he couldn't see what she was thinking at all.

Li Yuan took a deep breath. His eyes darkened.

"If you are still like this then I have to inform your parents. If it doesn't work, you can live in school."

As soon as the voice fell, Kapok suddenly raised her head and the previously extremely quiet eyes seemed to light up at this time. She stared at him with piercing eyes.

She said, "No."

Li Yuan slapped the table abruptly and yelled, "Kapok! Are you a teacher or am I a teacher!"

"Sorry Teacher Li, I really have a reason to stick to it."

"And I will guarantee that it will not affect learning!"

Kapok looked a little anxious. After she finished speaking, she bowed deeply to him and the pony tail tied behind her head hung down. Her hair tail was black and messy and draped over her shoulders.

Li Yuan stared at her and sighed secretly. There is no precedent for compulsory boarding in no. 1 high school but Kapok has always had good grades and is a good seedling. Li Yuan has high hopes for her.

However she has been following that Lin Muan all day during the recent period and she is often late which makes people inevitably worried.

For a teacher, the most fearful thing is that the student meets the self-righteous love at the wrong time.

It may be right to take 10,000 steps back but since it is right why can't you wait any longer and wait for the right time to be together truly and without scruples.

Youth, who has never had a love for the first time.

But what made Li Yuan even more worried was that that person was Lin Muan.

There was no trace of anger in Lin Muan.

Lin Muan who was dead still revealed from his bones.

It's like a swamp with a bottomless odor but the surface is full of beautiful flowers exuding a charming fragrance, tempting those ignorant people with beautiful appearances.

Then the mud feet sank deeply accompanying him to sink into the ground.

"Kapok..."

He called her name earnestly.

"At your age, you still lack the ability to distinguish right from wrong."

"Those self-righteous feelings may look back in a few years and you will find that they are so naive."

"But what you lose may be your future and even your whole life."

"Lin Muan, he will only affect you and bring you negative effects because I can't see a trace of sunshine in him."

"Mr. Li I know. Thank you very much for your concern."

Kapok bowed deeply to him again and then spoke very firmly.

"But what I want is to let him stand in the sun and live hopefully."

"At the same time, I will do my best to complete my studies and I will definitely live up to your expectations."

Her voice was crisp, sonorous and loud.

Her face is calm and determined and her eyes are categorical and can't be changed.

Li Yuan lost his words in an instant.

He sighed deeply, sitting on the black leather chair as if powerless and moving his lips after a moment.

"I still hope you think it through."

Kapok nodded.

Li Yuan waved his hand indicating that she could go.

She bent over to him again and said softly, "Then I will go first. Thank you teacher Li."

Kapok turned and when she walked out of the door she felt as if her whole body was drained. She moved a little weakly. Step forward.

The moment she heard Li Yuan suggest to let her live in the school, the whole person was dumbfounded. The word was almost blurted out and then she reacted after speaking.

Thinking of this, she couldn't help but shook her head and laughed secretly.

"Kapok!" There was a sudden cry from behind. She turned her head and Shen Hao chased after her breathlessly.

"Are you okay..." He stared at her complicatedly. His eyes hesitant to talk.

"Well, it's okay." Kapok nodded and replied.

The two walked side by side to the classroom and when they reached the end of the corridor, his voice sounded a little hesitantly.

"Kapok...that, I... just heard..."

"Huh?" Kapok yelled. Then smiled and nodded, "Oh."

He was silent again with a deep expression on his face and the two went up the stairs. After climbing up two steps he finally spoke again.

"Kapok!"

She stopped and stood on the steps to look at him. Her fair and delicate face with a light expression and her eyes drooping slightly.

"What is the relationship between you and...that Lin Muan ..."

After Shen Hao finished speaking, he breathed a sigh of relief and finally asked the question that had been in his heart for a long time. He stared at the person in front of him. His eyes flashing with expectation.

Kapok gently raised the corners of her mouth.

"It's the kind of relationship that I just mentioned."