51. Your wish!

"Brother, why didn't you tell me you were back? Y/n?"

Yuri got closer, her voice was filled eury expectation, her cute appearance was like someone who was especially happy after knowing that her brother had returned to the country, you smile at her, Yuri greeted her brother and suzy then asked permission to joined if they don't mind, after sitting she found that Jungkook was also there, her eyes lit up and greeted him, he nodded in response, they were just talking about working together but there were three more people for the meal.

Jeon Jungkook, Lee Minho and Kim Yuri, well let's not count Minho cause he deserve treat by you for the favour of small bed, which was removed by this freaking Jeon now.!!

Suddenly, you didn't know how to discuss, it really made people not know whether to laugh or cry, the atmosphere there was strange and Yuri felt uncomfortable, she just look topic for to talk about but the two men on the table rarely looked at her face.

Suddenly soft sneezing sounded, as your nose was itching, everyone's attention turned towards you, including Kim Seokjin and Jeon Jungkook who were unmoved.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook frowned, Seokjin also looked at you, Yuri originally wanted to care about you but when she saw both men looking at you, she stopped. It was normal for Jungkook to care about you but why Seokjin...

Yuri tightened her hands under table, why? she put in so much effort, no one look at her but you just sneezed and easily all's eyes turned to you! even such a calm and self contained person, was you that good looking? Yuri panicked in her heart and reminded silent holding hands tightly.

You shook your head and apologized, Jungkook couldn't help frowning, you suddenly sneezed, could it be that you caught a cold? after he moved your little bed, you had been laying on the floor, at night he went to grab your blanket and hugged you to sleep, you always kicked the blanket in the middle of the night, sometimes you woke up and wanted to stay far away from him.

After a while waiter came over with coffee, Yuri suddenly stood up and bumped into waiter, the coffee spilled at her body as she screamed, her uncovered part of body become red, waiter apologize in fear and bring some ice to apply, after all she's Kim Seokjin's Younger sister, he finally stood up and grabbed Yuri's hand and asked for cold water, Yuri was in pain, you stood there as her brother did little treatment, Yuri is crying.

"Be careful next time." Seokjin frowned as Yuri grabbed his hand "If I leave a scar, will I be ugly? will I not be able to get look normal??"

Seokjin signal Suzy to sent her hospital, you're restless, you only asked her about if she's okay, there was displeasure in Yuri's eyes as she felt that you're deliberately swaying in front of her brother, it was really disgusting! so she avoided you and only looked at her brother expecting that her brother will send her hospital but no, Suzy stood up making her more upset.

"Is the meeting more important than my injury? elder brother?"

Her words made unhappy to Suzy, it was normal injuries, whoever sent hospital it'll be same, she just look like searching for situation to messed up the discussion, her brother only gave her back and order to Suzy do as he asked, Yuri helplessly look at your direction finally after avoiding you earlier, she looked like she was about to cry.

"Y/n, I am a little afraid, can you accompany me??"

You're naturally worried, it was just that you invited Kim Seokjin today and he didn't leave, how could you... you subconsciously glanced at Jungkook, he saw your pleading eyes as he frowned slightly.

Was this woman an Idiot?

However, he couldn't reject you and said coldly "Go, it's rare for Director Kim and I to meet, don't ruin our mood here."