02

As I sat by the green-ish metal door, hoping that my best friend would come running through that door any minute now, Mr Mobster came over and sat next to me. "You okay Y/n?" He asked as he shuffled further away from me. "Sang-Wook, I want to go up there." I sighed looking up at the green-ish coloured door. I may be able to help with that but we'd need to be quick because they're gonna start barricading all exits and Windows. "What do we do?" I asked, looking at Mr Mobster. "We can get weapons from apartments up there, so we just run up like your boyfriend did." Sang-Wook said making my eyes widen in shock, "Boyfriend!?" I said, in shock. Ew, I would never date Jung Jaeheon. Not in this lifetime. "Isn't he your boyfriend?" Sang-Wook asked which made me sigh. "Bestfriend, he's my bestfriend Mr Mobster." I corrected him, with a sigh. Why would he even think we are dating, me and Jung Jaeheon, never. "What about that other guy with the glasses and checkered red and black flannel." Mr Mobster asked, glasses, red and black flannel. Lee Eunhyuk. Every thing represented Lee Eunhyuk there. "He's my ex-boyfriend.." I said in a low voice. "Okay, that's why there's so much tension between the two of you." He said with a sigh as he opened the green metal door. "Let's go." He said, slipping passed the door to the stairs. I shook my head to get Lee Eunhyuk out my head and slipped passed the door as it came to a quiet close.

We ran up the stairs, we had run 7 floors up. I slowed down as I felt something warm trickling from my nose. "Sang-wook.." I said as we stopped running and slowed down to a walking pace. "I'm going up to my apartment." He sighed, not even looking at me, he continued walking, as blood dripped to the floor at a rapid pace, one drop after another. "You're going to attract the monsters." Sang-Wook said as he finally stopped walking to see me holding my nose, blood streaming from my nose onto my hands, shirt and the floor. "Jesus Christ, how much blood do you have to spare there?" Sang-Wook asked, sarcastically and coldly (as usual) as blood trickled from my nose to the floor. 

"He's gonna turn on you. He's going to leave you. Like everyone else. He'll kill you!" The other me said, creepily. It was me. It was like looking at me in the mirror. But it wasn't me. The eyes were filled black. Plainly black, nothing else, all I saw was darkness when I looked at them. It's aura was psychotic, sociopathic, scary and cold. "You're lying, Mr Mobster wouldn't do that to me." I said, shaking my head.
"He will, he'll throw you away, he'll kill you unless you kill him first!" The creepier reflection of my said, its eyes opened wide with a psychotic smirk plastered on his face. "He won't! He wouldn't!" I said, shaking my head more. "If He doesn't kill you Jaeheon will once he finds out your one of them." The thing smiled as he walked closer to me. "Jaeheon wouldn't kill me! And one of who!? Who's them!?" I started to lose my temper. "One of those monsters, obviously. Your a monster Y/n, a monster. Your infected." It said, leaning into the side of my face and whispering into my ear. "No, I think Lee Eunhyuk will be the one to kill you, all my money bets on him." It said as it pulled away from my ear and spoke in its normal tone. "He wouldn't hurt me! He won't! HE WONT! SHUT UP!" I screamed as I put my hands over my ears trying to cut out the monsters voice but all I could hear was the maniacal laugh that was loud and scary.

"Y/n! Y/n!" I felt someone shaking me, as I snapped back into reality. "I- I-" I stuttered, speechlessly. I didn't have any words to what had happened. I couldn't see much, everything was blurry. "I- I'm infected." I stuttered my eyes opened wide in shock. My head dropped down as my eyes stared at the floor in shock. "Your one of them?" A familiar voice asked as they continued to shake me. I looked up at them and blinked constantly trying to get rid of the unfamiliar blur.

The blur went away after a short period of time. "Jaeheon?" I asked as I tilted my head. "It's me. It's me Y/n." He said as he pulled my shoulders and my body came closer to his, he wrapped his hands around the back of m head and my topper back and hugged me. "We'll both make it out. Okay? We'll both make it out and found a way to make you human again. I promise, okay?" He said, promising me that we would both live. He better keep his promise.

"I promise you Y/n." Jaeheon said as he crouched down a little and rested his head on my shoulder.

"You better keep that promise, Jung Jaeheon." I said with a short, quiet sniffle.

Is the guy who moved in next to me safe? Is the Kim Min-Joon safe, he's the guy that lives down below me. Who went to The same high school as me. He's so kind, he's a great listener, he was the one that helped me get over my breakup. Not Jaeheon, Min-Joon did. When I moved from Lee Eunhyuk's apartment to this apartment, he helped me move everything. He's like a brother to me, some days we'd treat eachother and go and get food from a restaurant and eat together and talk about all our problems. Both of us we're the bestest of best friends. I took out my phone and looked at one of the pictures in my gallery, my favourite picture of us together before all of this. Back in high school. I stared at it for a while with a sad smile on my face.

Eunhyuk's P.o.V

All windows and doors had been barricaded so I went to find Y/n, to talk to her about some stuff, well our past. Our relationship. I wanted to apologise for everything. Every argument. Every horrible thing I said to her. Every time I annoyed her or got annoyed at her. I wanted to apologise for everything I did that was wrong. I searched every where that all survivors that were on the bottom floor when the first monster attacked. We all were gathered there by the security office and the store. Y/n wasn't anywhere. Nowhere here.
'I'm not going to let my bestfriend die, at least not alone.'

Those words haunt me and I knew where she was as soon as that sentence came back to mind.

Y/n was upstairs.