𝓲, a hearts desire

    Odette Lavinge sweet angel, my divine adoration. I watch you from afar hoping you come to me to greet me with your angelic voice

      say hello to your demise, to me.

      "She'll never look at you reg." I glared at Evan Rosier. His unnecessary comment ticked a nerve in me. Who is he to tell me what you'll do or won't do.

   does he know you?, no.

        i ignore him shutting him out only focusing on you as you laugh at some dumb joke avery made holding onto Athena Vindex for support.

    jealousy

     I should go over to you after all we aren't strangers. I don't dare say friends but acquaintances is a good word to explain us.

     Standing up from the slytherin table I walk towards you my steps fast. The first one to notice me is my dearest friend Perseus Avery, the boy who has stuck with me since birth.

      "Reg!" Perseus exclaims in excitement a smirk playing on his face, I mimic his expression knowing he doesn't mind my presence and neither do you, you smile at me kindly as i sit next to perseus unlike Vindex who only raises an eyebrow at me confused as to why i suddenly joined You guys.

     "This is odd" Vindex says, looking at you to see if you're going to back her up. you simply nod at her comment.

    "I had to leave Evan. He was being rather annoying" I said, earning a laugh from Perseus and you.

    "was he talking about snogging his gryfindor girlfriend" You questioned, raising a eyebrow at me a smirk dancing on your lips I laughed nodding at your question, perseus laughs too along with vindex knowing that all evan rosier has talked about lately was his girlfriend.

    I spend the rest of breakfast laughing, enjoying myself. Your eyes shine in happiness. I look at only you analyzing every inch of your face, noticing every small detail of your beauty.

    The angel who will be my salvation or my demise.

we walk to class together leaving perseus and vindex in the great hall

    "Regulus" my name sounded so foreign on your lips, you were cursing yourself by simply saying my name putting yourself in the hands of the devil.

    "yes?"

    "be my partner for potions"

     I look at you surprised Taken aback by your suggestion

   "Why me?"

   "because your the best one in our class and i lack your skill in potions making"

    "alright i'll be your partner"

      you smiled at me and i couldn't help but do the same letting you see something rarely seen.