𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟕

OMNISCIENT:

OMNISCIENT:

Kentrell woke up early, today they will be leaving this hotel. His house was ready for the two. Slowly removing himself from Kayla's arms he kissed her forehead making her shift in her sleep.

Packing both of their bags, he found a white lingerie outfit that Kayla packed. He smirked to himself as he placed it in their bags.

He softly shook Kayla waking her up making her groan. "Time to go, I packed our bags. We gotta get out of here."

She rose from the bed going into the bathroom. After 30 minutes she came out with a towel wrapped around her. She bent down deciding an outfit to wear.

Kentrell looked at her one time before heading into the bathroom. It was steamy but he didn't mind. Showering himself, he decided before they head towards his hotel, he would let Kayla see some attractions. Risky? Definitely.

He just wanna make her happy.

Coming out the bathroom 45 minutes later with the towel wrapped around his waist showing his V line, he saw that Kayla was already dressed watching cartoons.

He chuckled to himself as he got dressed. He wore casual joggers and a black t-shirt that was a bit small that made his muscles more tensed with some white Air Force 1's.

Coming out the room he held his hand out for Kayla to grab. She grabbed his hand as they both exited the penthouse leaving another note.

*:;,。・★

Heading towards there car, they heard a gunshot go off making them both enter the car fast speeding off.

"Who the fuck was that!" Kayla yelled. "I don't fucking know? Say you got your strap on you?" He replied.

"Always." She said making him smile. "Anyways before we go to my house we gonna look around London for a while. My treat; get our minds off this bullshit." Kentrell said keeping his eyes on the road.

"I'm excited, but can we play some music." She asked. He nodded in agreement as she connected her phone to speaker in the car.

Allowing the music to play, they both nodded their head to the beat. It was surprisingly not raining today, it was pretty sunny.

"We here." Kentrell said stepping out the car going to the other side opening the door for her.

"It's so beautiful." Kayla said as they were at tower bridge walking. "Right. Say let's go to the tattoo shop quick. I gotta friend I needa see." She nodded as he grabbed her hand interlocking their fingers. She looked at their hands and smiled.

Once the reached the tattoo shop, Kentrell dapped his friend Baba. They were talking for a while whilst Kayla waited patiently sitting near the entrance.

Not knowing, Kentrell was tattooing Kayla initials on his face underneath his other eye.

A Caucasian man walked into the shop and instantly stared at Kayla. He smirked and sat next to her. Kayla shifted her seat to the left uncomfortable by him.