Short

She looks herself in the eyes of the airport bathroom mirror. She lets out a soft sigh as she reapplies her lipgloss. She texts him her signal that the coast is clear. A strong, broad built man walks in, and locks the public bathroom door behind him. Her breath shudders, suddenly nervous. She was so confident being masked behind a screen, but when her words were becoming a reality, she completely blanked on what to do next.
He steps up to her, wearing a button up short sleeve, unbuttoned, over a plain black tee. He presses his body against hers, pushing her back against the sink counter. He leans down, grazing his stubble against her neck. Her heart skips, and her back arches. He wraps his hands around her waist, grabbing her tightly. He picks her up, and sets her on the sink. Slowly he begins kissing down her neck, nibbling on her clavicle. His lips follow his fingers as they unbutton her blouse. She wraps her legs around him, her body betraying her mind. By the time he passes her navel, his kisses have turned into biting. He unzips her skirt, slowly going lower, and she can't contain the feeling any more. Her breaths become loud and heavy, as she runs her fingers through his short, dirty blonde hair.
"Hmph," he chuckles, "the curtain matches the drapes."
His nails are short, but he dogs them into her thighs anyway. She lets out a screaming moan, putting a smile on his face. He grabs her red lace panties, dragging his nails down her legs as he pulls them off. He drops them, letting them join her skirt on the floor. He slips his fingers inside her, and his kisses between her lips and sucks on her clit. Her legs clench and her high heels dig into his back.
"Oh...oh god." She grabs his hair into a fist, he uses his other thumb to rub the top of her clit. She has become so wet it's dripping down his hand. He rubs it between the lips, he legs begin to shake. Her hips are grinding on his face and hands, she can't control in anymore. Her moans echo through the bathroom. He stand up, unbuckling his belt. He steps back in close to her, biting down onto her neck, and sucking as hard as he can. She glances down to see him continue to touch her with one hand, while the other is busy taking his cock out of his pants. His rubs it back and forth a time or two before pressing it against the lips, and ramming it inside her. She yelps out loud in surprise. His cock throbs inside her, she can feel his heart beat through it. He growls in her ear, "I'm going to go fast, and hard, but I'm going to make you cum for me. I'm going to make you cum all over my cock." She nods her head.
He slowly pulls his cock out except the tip, and slams it back into her. He goes again, faster and faster. He begins rubbing her clit again with more pressure. He leans into her ear again after a few moments, "cum for me, cum all over my cock little girl. Or youre not cumming at all today, I will finish, and you'll just be my little fuck slut. Understand?" He strokes get even faster, and harder, and her hips rotate. Her body is begging for more. It's begging to be fucked, again and again. He rubs her clit more roughly, and growls deeper in her ear. Her body shakes, her moans become louder, she bites into his shoulder to silence herself. Her body convulses with pleasure. He grips the back of her neck and squeezes, refusing to stop slamming his cock into her. He takes and handful of her hair at the nap of her neck and yanks with one hand, while wrapping  the other one tightly around her throat. He whispers once again in her ear, without stopping the ramming of his cock into her. "Good girl".
He buries his face in her neck, moaning, he pulls his cock out simultaneously pushing her down on the counter and letting his cum shoot across her stomach up onto her bouncing breasts.
He takes a moment to catch his breath before buttoning up, and cleaning her up.
"Thanks you, sir." She says, as he's walking out of the bathroom. He stops, only to respond "don't thank me, I'll fuck you again anywhere".