The Night

(Bonnies POV)

I was sitting in the bathroom brushing my hair when I heard a strange noise come from the kitchen so, I slowly walk over to the kitchen when I see... klaus come in. "Ugh I thought you was a stranger" I sighed "Well we were strangers once luv" klaus said in a seductive way. After that I just walked away and went back to the bathroom, but then Klaus vamp speeds to me I look him in his hybrid eyes and say "What do you what" "for you to drop the attitude" klaus says I just rolled my eyes. Then, Klaus grabs my neck and says "we're going to have a little fun tonight". I just smirked, Klaus tied me up on the bed I was lowkey scared because i had no control but more excited. Klaus begins to tear off my clothes then starts too softly kiss my neck then bites it then moves down to my vagina licking my clit a little. I couldn't help but too let out a soft moan "Don't make a sound" klaus says aggressively klaus starts too take his clothes off and and teasing his dick in my mouth I tried too hold the moans in but his dick in e my made it so hard . "You like this luv" klaus said with a smirk on his face I shook my head he starts too push his dick in my mouth further and further to the point where I could literally swallow it, he takes his dick out my mouth and I say "that felt good" so he says "didn't I tell you to not make a sound you stupid bitch" he got angry so he turned me over and smacked my ass so hard that my legs started to tremble "Dont disobey me again you little bitch"