❤ Xiumin ❤

You finally get to act in one of your dream movies. Your not the most popular actor but you work your butt off. When you get accepted you find out that your going to be starring not only in your dream movie but with your favorite idol ever, Xiumin of Exo! You can't believe it! When you arrive for practise he's there and he comes up to you being all sweet and silly. After you guys meet you get the script.

As you're reading the script you realize your going to have a kiss scene with him. ❤ Oh my goodness. Director "get ready to practise the kiss scene you two" your so nervous you can feel sweat bead down your forehead. Xiumin doesn't look nervous which is a relief but you're still a shy person so your afraid you'll mess up.

Before the practise Xiumin comes up to you and says "don't be nervous I promise you'll do great! Trust me I'm the one whose shy about kissing you cause you're so pretty" as he says that he smiles at you. Director "okay guys give it a go."

As you and Xiumin lean in you feel your body clench. Once your lips are connected with his you feel tingles in your body as you guys kiss you can feel Xiumin smiling. Director "prefect guys!"

Once done making the scene Xiumin comes up to you as says "you're even more perfect than I imagined." And grabs your face and kisses you except this time its for real.