26

(This part of the song Duvet - Boa was what Roman was practicing.)

I fell asleep with her in my arms last night. It was now morning. She was beautiful. Everything she did was something I loved. I hate the way she thinks about herself.

It scares me.

I slowly let go of her and walked over the guitar in the left corner. I sat down and stared out of the window practicing a few tunes.

I used to be a writer but then my dad made me give it up for the mafia. I don't regret it but I do at the same time. I wanted to play music forever.

Some things just don't last.

I stared at the trees waving in the breeze and the butterflies and bees flying around each other. I hate the world in the morning but when it's early it's the beautiful.

I played with the strings on my guitar that I've had ever since I was 12. I never once harmed this thing. When I was angry I would play. I never had anyone to play it too but it was nice watching the sunsets.

Now I could play it to Sofia. I know she'll never disappear. When I needed her she was always there. Even when I couldn't tell her the reason why I was mad or upset.

I could hear the covers being moved around but I ignored it as I continued to play.

"I never knew you played the guitar." She spoke rubbing her eyes.

"I stopped after a while." I said looking at her.

"Your good at playing. Also the song is cute. I know some of the lyrics." She said squealing, covering herself with the blanket and standing up.

"Oh really darling?" I said stopping playing the guitar.

"Yeah really. I love this song. One of my favourites."

"Glad."

"What time do we have to go to the training thing." She said walking towards me.

"Whenever your ready. Take your time." I spoke wrapping my arms around her.

"Okay." She said wrapping the blanket around me.

I kissed her on the forehead as she wrapped her arms tighter around my waist.

"You wanna go see Maya?" I said moving the baby hairs out of her face. She nodded as she squeezed me tighter and then let go.

She wrapped the blanket around herself and I swung my arm over her shoulders. I led her to Mayas room and left her there when she went inside. She gave me a small wave goodbye and I did the same

I walked back to my office and walked into the bathroom. I brushed my hair how Sofia did it last night and brushed my teeth. I went into my wardrobe and got out a black suit and slipped it on.

I grabbed some socks and a belt with my Black suede chukka boots. Now all I had to do was wait for Sofia to get ready.

ఌ ఌ ఌ

𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I walk inside of Mayas room and give Roman a wave before turning my attention to her.

"Why are you up so early?" Maya said rubbing her eyes.

"Roman wants me to do training." I said sitting next to her.

"Training?" She spoke sitting up

"Like gun training."

"Ohhh. You need some clothes. In the wardrobe." She spoke pointing to the right side of her room.