Mick Jagger

*3am*

I wake up and sneak out of bed without waking George. He was a pretty deep sleeper so I was alright. I grab a pair of shoes and head downstairs.

I spend a few minutes looking through the keys to pick what car to choose, I decided on the Rolls-Royce.

I head outside, quickly closing the creaky door which made more noise than usual, and head down the path to the car. I get in and check to see if I have everything before I leave.

~~~~~~
I arrive at the Starkey household at around 4:45 in the morning, and I know that Richie would be passed out in bed along with Maureen.

I walk around the house and into the back garden and pick up some small stones to throw at the window. "Oi, Zak!" I whisper shout. I see a lamp turn on and a tired Zak approach and open the window. "What." He says grumpily. He really does take after his father. "Come on, we are sneaking out remember?" I whisper shout once again. I see him begin to smile and disappear for a few minutes before he returns fully dressed and with his backpack.

~~~~~~~~
"So where are we going Leelee?" Zak asks me as I turn out onto a main road. "Scotland, so it's gonna be a long drive I'm afraid, hense why I woke you up so early."

"Why are we going to Scotland?" He asks as he looks out the window. "To get Heather and Mary, and then we are all going out." I smile. Zak looks at me and smiles. "Why couldn't Bella come?" He asks.

"Dunno to be honest, George could get suspicious, he doesn't know I'm doing this." I laugh.

We stay quiet for about 10 minutes and I see Zak looking out the window looking deep in thought. "What's up buddy? You look like John when he tried to choose between different Curry's."

"Nothing." He says bluntly.

"Come on Zak. You can tell me anything." I look at him when I pull up to some traffic lights.

"Mum and dad had an argument last night." He finally speaks up.

"An argument? About what?" I ask. I have never known Richie to argue except for that one time I slept with John. "I dunno, just stupid stuff about how dad is a bad husband." He mumbles. I suddenly realise this isn't a first. "How long has this been happening."

"A few months now." He says. I can tell that it's getting to him. "Well let's forget about it today and just have fun yeah?" I smile. He smiles back.

~~~~~~~~~
Quite a few hours later we finally arrive at the familiar muddy Scottish farm. We both put on our wellies and walk up to the house. "You can do the honours." I say. "Nah I'm scared." Zak laughs. "Scared? Why? It's Paul!..... Actually yeah, scary." I laugh as I knock on the door. The door is pulled open and stood there is none other than Mick Jagger. "Elsie Starkey! As I live and breathe! Sneaking one of the starkeys out again?" He says. I blush. "Maybe Micheal." I smile knowing saying his full name like that annoys him.

"What are you doing here?" I ask Mick as I take off my boots and Zak follows closely behind. "I don't know, just thought I'd pop over. Hey you should come to the studio some time for a jam session." He smiles. "So this jam session would be you lot with your guitars an' all that and me with my flute?" I laugh.

"Yes exactly that." He pats my shoulder. "Elsie!" I hear Heather shout as she runs towards me. "Hello love!" I say as I wrap my arms around her. "All ready for today?" I ask. "Yeah! I'm bringing my dolly with me so she can join in on the adventure!" She squeals.

"Thanks for taking the girls out Ell." Linda says as she passes me Stella. "No problem, always love a day out with the girls."

"And Mick I hope?" Mick smiles like a child. "You want to come?" I ask tilting my head. Mick nods aggressively. We are all about to leave when the phone rings. Paul picks up and after a few seconds he laughs and holds the phone out to me. "Good luck." He salutes as I take the phone from him.