𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙄𝘾𝙄𝙊𝙐𝙎

MALICIOUS
- game of thrones

MEN CAME BEFORE WOMEN in everything

MEN CAME BEFORE WOMEN in everything. That was how things were, how they always had been. Men were made for the throne. Women were made to be married off and to pop out babies. None dared to put a women on the throne since the old days of Rhaenyra Targaryen. After seeing what damage it caused within the house of the dragon to name a woman heir, it made sense why no woman would ever sit the throne. Targaryen or not. If only to avoid a war between kin. To preserve themselves from utter destruction.

Viserys Targaryen, twin brother to Aerilys Targaryen, was the first in line now that their older brother and father was dead. It was said Viserys would reclaim his throne from the Baratheon's. And if not him then his son, or his son's son. If only he knew what destiny awaited him.

And despite that men were put on a higher pedestal than women, Aerilys planned to take the throne from him. For herself. For her sister. To make a better, fair world for women. It would be no easy feat. It would take decades to make a change such as that. Women deserved better than what they got. Her brother was not fit to be king. It didn't matter who tried to shape him into one. A woman was better than a mad man.

Aerilys just hoped the men wouldn't try to stop that change.

Not everything will work out in the brisk of war. Violent delights have violent ends.

KATHERYN WINNICK  PORTRAYINGAERILYS TARGARYEN

KATHERYN WINNICK
PORTRAYING
AERILYS TARGARYEN

WITH. . .

anya charlota keres nymeros-martell
millie brady dyanne stark
remi hii red dog
bailey bass thona
william moseley aegon 'young griff' targaryen
harry gilby daenor targaryen
young!walker scobell aelon targaryen
charlie hunnam taelor belaerys
game of thrones cast their respective characters

i. ultralight beam - kanye west
ii. can't catch me now - olivia rodrigo
iii. pierre - ryn weaver
iv. drywall - paris paloma
v. the end of the world - billie eilish

NOTE!

Each chapter is a different pov of one of my characters. Most of these characters won't be seen until later into the story. Anything can happen/change. The POV's are the following: Aerilys, Keres, Dyanne, Taelar (probably like one pov chapter), and Daenor. Aerilys is the main focus/character though so she will get a few more chapters than others. During the first season of GOT, Keres and Aerilys have almost the same amount of chapters because Keres won't have any chapters in season 2-3. (And since Keres isn't doing anything in her exile while Young Griff is prepping to be king, her chapters will be mainly flashbacks. She might have 1-2 chapters in the next two seasons. But when Young Griff is supposed to appear [if he was in the show] she'll have a few more chapters).

DISCLAIMER!

I do not own The Game of Thrones franchise, characters, plot, or dialogue. The credit goes to the creators of the show/books. I only own my character(s), their storyline, and their dialogue.

WARNING!

There will be blood, gore, death, child death, mature/strong language, violence, rape/mentions of rape, suicide, use of alcohol, and nudity.

PUBLISHED: DECEMBER, 2021
REWRITTEN: NOVEMBER, 2023
FINISHED: TBD