𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟖

LONDON, England
SAME DAY:

LONDON, England SAME DAY:

KENTRELL POV:

Coming out the bathroom, I see Kayla watching spongebob on the television. "Gay ass show." I mumbled but loud enough for her to hear.

"Fuck up." Kayla said to me. I laughed at her as she got up going to the bathroom. I stop her by bringing her to me.

"What." She laughed, as I looked at her smiling. She gave me a quick peck on the lips before heading towards the bathroom.

Getting dressed, I put a white t-shirt and some Nike bottoms with Air Force 1 ones with a Canada Goose jacket since it was nearly October.

I grabbed my phone seeing it was nearly 12pm. What's taking her so long. Finally she came out with a towel wrapped around her as she dressed similar to me.

I smirked and went behind her and pressed my body against her. "You wanna be like me huh." I whispered in her ear, as she pushed my shoulder kissing her teeth making me laugh.

We left the house going to my Mercedes. She connected her phone playing music. "Say before you play your music tell me how this sounds." I told her. Connecting my phone I played a song I made.

I would be a rapper but shit, my business comes first. I titled the song as Fallen.

As the music played she bumped her head to the music whilst I started driving to the mall.

When the music finished she smiled and kissed my cheek. "I fuck with it, you should really start rapping you know, leave this drug life."

I nodded my head she was right. I would if I could but I can't. Well not for now. When he's gone I'm definitely leaving it and spend the rest of my life with her.

Arriving at the mall, we quickly walked through the entrance. We had dark shades on to make sure no one could see us. We both went and ate breakfast. The food here ain't great but it will do.

She was shopping for dresses, asking for my opinion from the ones she chosen so far.

"I think you will look sexy as the fuck in this dress." I said to her picking up this red dress that would match my suit I already have.

"Yea, I like it." She said but was interrupted when a brownskin man came up to her.

"You got a man?" He said holding her hand as he grabbed it tightly. She looked at me and I looked her intensely waiting to hear.

"Not interested." She said as she came over and wrapped her arms around my neck. I smirked at the dude as he cut his eyes at me and walked away.

"Let's pay for the dress and go home." She said as she kissed my lips.

We went to a few more stores picking up some stuff. We headed back to the car, since it was now 5 and we had to leave at 9.

When we arrived home, Kayla said she was going to cook since she hated ordering food. Not even gonna lie it smelt good as hell.