𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘

VINNIE WAS LOOKING THROUGH HIS INSTAGRAM FEED when he saw a girl named Rowan Monroe.

after vinnie spent a longer time on her page then he'd like to admit he saw that she posted something new. nothing special just three simple pictures of her outside. but if it was nothing special then why was vinnie staring at his phone longer than he should?

he went downstairs to ask his friends if they ever heard anything about her.

"hey, kio" vinnie slapped his hand on his shoulder.

"hey vinnie" kio mimicked his actions.

"you ever heard a Rowan Monroe? saw her on my insta" vinnie asked.

"i think so, she has a friend. i think her name is Jade, i follower her" kio took out his phone to show him a picture of Jade with Rowan and Tracey.

"yeah, her in the middle. she's cute" vinnie simply replied.

"cute? i bet you like her huh?" he said lightly pushing vinnie.

"this is literally the first i'm hearing about her" after a few seconds vinnie then said, "you think she has tiktok?"

"you do like her! and i don't know. look up her name or something".

vinnie opened the tiktok app and searched up her name and found her account. he looked through her page for a bit until kio interrupted him.

"you gonna follow her or comment something or just keep on stalking her?" he asked.

"i'm not stalking her. and i'm already following her" he denied, "i'm just scrolling through her page, wouldn't call it stalking".

"well it is. and if your gonna comment something make sure it on her most recent video so you don't look like you were stalking her" kio said then walked away.

"i wasn't stalking her!" vinnie yelled to kios back only for kio to laugh in response.

vinnie looked at rowans most recent video, it was her in a white dress most likely in her room with a necklace that went down into her dress.

he wanted to comment something simple so he just said a simple 'hi'. he hoped this wouldn't make us fans go crazy and start attacking her.

he wanted to know more about her but her knew he couldn't be obvious about it. so he was just gonna post a simple video on tiktok and just hope that she see it.

@vhackerr just posted a new tiktok!

@vhackerr: :/

original sound — bayweys

🤍
2.7m

💬
57.3k

50.5k

COMMENTS

@user: GET IT

@user: meow

@corywinn: i'm gonna kiss u 🥺😘
  @vhackerr: 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

@j.cole: @rowanmonroe come get ur mans

@tracey: @rowanmonroe

@kiocyr: @rowanmonroe

@user: @rowanmonroe chain!
@user: @rowanmonroe
@user: @rowanmonroe
@user: @rowanmonroe
@user: @rowanmonroe

@rowanmonroe: istg.
@vhackerr: hi again
@rowanmonroe: hey again
@tracey: VINNIE DONT STEAL MY WIFE
@j.cole: SHES MY WIFE WE HAVE 8 KIDS
@tracey: alexa play tratior by olivia rodrigo
@rowanmonroe: THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SECRET
@j.cole: sorry honey 😢😢.

@user: who the fuck is rowan

@user: i think we lost him🥺🥺😱😢😢

@user: WHOS DAMN TAPESTRY IS THAT

@user: i thought he was in my room-

@user: i wanna raise cats with him 😁😁

@user: hey do you need a cat? i can bark🧍🏾‍♀️

@user: VINNIE WE CAN ROLE PLAY I CAN BE YOUR SLAVE AND YOU CAN BE MASSA

@user: overhyped

@user: vincent, who's house is this 🤨🤨

@user: CANT BREATHE

@user: vinnie it's too late for this...

AUTHORS NOTE

SORRY SORRY SORRY FOR NO POSTING!!!!
ALSO THANK YOU FOR 100 READS ALREADY <333
i wanted to put something out before school starts and i would literally have no time to post so here!!! this might be the last one for a while... don't really know yet