Chapter 2: Dedication

(Me: Says I'll update on Friday
Also me: Updates on Saturday night 🥲👍)

Katsumi sat at her desk, typing on her laptop, the sound of ever-increasing destruction getting louder around her.

The left wall of the classroom was completely gone, with desks and chairs pushed to the side and some of them, broken.

The only ones still at their desks besides Katsumi were Chiaki, playing video games on her game console, Ryota, drawing on his tablet and Nagito, sitting in place while watching the spectacle take place with a passive smile.

For the most part, she managed to block the noise out of her head but it was getting harder and harder to do so, as Akane and especially Nekomaru's war cries got crazier and crazier.

If the PE teacher passed out from that, then what am I supposed to do?

Katsumi suddenly heard the aggressive sliding of the classroom door, then Chisa's panicked voice. "Hey! What are you doing—"

Her words were quickly cut off by the sound of Akane's body, getting flung against the front chalkboard, crashing in, eliciting a grunt of pain on Akane's part.

"What's wrong?!" Katsumi heard Nekomaru shout.

In her peripheral vision, she noticed Akane stand up. "I'm not done yet!"

"My classroom is literally falling apart..." Chisa muttered, quietly facepalming.

"What do we do about this?" Fuyuhiko asked.

He, along with Gundham, Kazuichi, Mahiru and Hiyoko, had been up against the wall, watching the events unfold.

The PE teacher was passed out on the ground, with Sonia leaning down next to her and Mikan tending to her.

"The teacher who came to class fainted, too," Sonia said concerningly.

"Enough!" Chisa yelled. "Nidai-kun, destruction of the classroom is a matter of serious concern!"

"Hm? What did you say?!" Nekomaru shouted. "We're training in realistic combat conditions!"

"Well, it's okay then." Chisa's change of tone was way too fast to be normal and Katsumi heard her footsteps walking away.

"It's okay?" Fuyuhiko said, clearly weirded out.

"Such is the fate of this globe, is it?" Gundham said.

"Damn it!" Akane yelled. "How am I supposed to beat him?"

Katsumi's concentration was really starting to ebb away as she noticed Teruteru step over to Akane. "Would you like me to give you something nice?" he offered, approaching her with a white case. "I worked on this with the Super High School-Level Pharmacist, our upperclassman." He opened the case, holding up a glass jar of green liquid. "If you drink our special soup..."

"Oh! That smells delish!" Akane said excitedly, grabbing it. "Thank you!" She downed it all just in a few seconds. "Ah!"

Suddenly, her muscles expanded as they steamed, glowing red. She shouted, giving a battle cry.

"Wh-What?" Nekomaru said in surprise, backing away.

At this point in time, Katsumi saw Ryota leaving the classroom with his things.

"She's at 100% of 100%!" Kazuichi shrieked.

"How do you like my Doping Corn Soup?" Teruteru happily asked.

"I feel incredible power coursing through my body," Akane said, clenching her fist with a confident smile. "With this... Here I come, old man!"

She charged forward, the two exchanging heavy blows and the shockwaves started to crack the windows. Desks and chairs and other objects were flying everywhere, one of which distracted Chiaki from her game screen for a second as it missed her, making her frown slightly. She stood up and left the classroom.