Twenty-one

Rachel

Laying here in the dark I really don't want to get up. Last night was so amazing. Since I have to pee, I know I have to get up but as I do Chris pulls me close to him making me laugh. "Baby I have to go to the bathroom" I whisper and try to get up again. I am so used to getting up this early in the morning but Chris sure isn't, so it makes me laugh again when he says in a sleepy voice "too early". "You don't have to get up Chris go back to sleep but I have to go to the bathroom" I whine really having to go. After a minute he lets me go so I jump up and run to the bathroom making him laugh. When I am done in the bathroom, I walk back out to the room to find Chris has went back to sleep. I know I won't be getting back to sleep so as quiet as I can I sneak out of the room. I know Chris said there wasn't any food but maybe there is at least something to drink, so I go to the fridge. Finding nothing in it I look in the cabinets but find only dishes. Not wanting to drink from the tap I decide to just go watch TV until Chris wakes up.

I watch TV for about an hour before all I can think about is how thirsty I am. Maybe the tap isn't bad to drink but walking back to the kitchen I find Chris's jeans still on the floor. Memories of last night flood my head really turning me on. Wasn't there a water in the backseat of the car. So, picking up his pants I look for the keys but come across his wallet first. It would be so easy to just open it and find out who he is. But at the same time, I know there has to be a good reason he doesn't tell me. Maybe he is a friend of Preston's so that is why people use him. No that can't be it because he said that girl did those mean things because of his money and name. Maybe he is really loaded like Preston, from what I have heard the Preston family is very rich. Would I be ok with dating someone like that? What if Chris is like a cousin or something? That goes back to the question of would I be ok with that. He is nothing like Blake tho so maybe that isn't all rich people like I thought. At the same time Preston is said to be a total ass too and that is why very few people even know what he looks like.

Putting his wallet back I grab his keys, he will tell me when he is ready. I love Chris and trust there is a great reason for him to not tell me. As I walk out to the car, I am very thankful that this place is extremely private because I only have on Chris's shirt. Finding the water, I go to head back inside but hearing the water I walk around the cabin instead. I really do love it out here it is so peaceful. Walking over to the small fence I start to think of what I could put in here. A garden would be nice with all kinds of flowers. Looking around the yard a dog would be nice to. I walk over to the fence to go to the water but there is a lock on the gate, and I don't have a key. So, I just sit on the grass to watch the water.

I don't know how long I sit here but the sun is up now so maybe Chris is awake or I can wake him up. As I walk on the back porch it hits me, I walked out the front door so this will be locked. With a sigh I walk around the house thankful there is no stickers in the grass since I have no shoes on. Walking inside I close the door as quiet as I can so if he isn't awake, I won't wake him just yet. Walking over to throw away my bottle I can't find the damn trash can, so I open a few of the lower cabinets until I find it. Why didn't I grab my bag when I was in the car? I guess I will just put my clothes back on from last night and change later. So, I pull off Chris's shirt and pick up my clothes. I start to pick up Chris's clothes and fold them but as I bring his shirt to my nose to smell his amazing scent, I hear a soft chuckle making me jump and spin around to find my boyfriend on the couch. Turning bright red, I ask "how long have you been there" making him laugh again. "Since you walked outside" he answers with a smile. "Why" I ask very curious, but he doesn't answer he just shrugs. Picking his clothes back up I folded them and put everything on the bar. I notice Chris looking at his jeans with a sad expression.