𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟗

OMNISCIENT:

OMNISCIENT:

It was now October. Kentrell and Kayla's birthday were both coming up. They recently found out Kayla was indeed 4 weeks pregnant with his baby. She was due in June.

This meant that he wanted to take extra care of her. Making sure she is treated right. Their feelings grew even more for each other. Kayla was still skeptical about him but somehow always seemed to trust him.

They haven't been targeted in a while, so they have been keeping a low profile. Only going outside if necessary.

Kentrell knew that, if they haven't come after them both in a while that they were plotting something.

Ben went back to LA with his girl. He told Kentrell that they trashed his house. Kentrell already knew that's why he left the note. They have been after him.

They went to the penthouse they stayed at and found another note making them angry. They just wanted him gone.

゚・:,。★

Kentrell rubbed her stomach as they were both lying down, enjoying each other's company.

"I still can't believe your ass is pregnant." He smirked. "Fuck up you knew what you were doing." She said rolling her eyes.

"Mmm aight, but say you said your birthday in October? What day?" He asked. "20th." She replied watching his facial expressions change. "Say swear." He said looking at her.

"What I gotta lie for?" She looked at him then realised, "You serious, we got the same birthday." She squealed jumping up and down on the bed.

"Aight now. You doin to much. Don't be hurting my baby." He said placing her on him. She kissed her teeth. "It probably hasn't even developed yet."

"So. I think it's gonna be a lil girl." Kentrell said rubbing her back. "Nope I want it to be a boy." She replied.

"I want it to be a boy so if in the future, it can protect its little sister." She said making him smirk. "You want another baby?"

She moved off him. "I didn't say all that now."

He laughed as he got up and headed towards the kitchen hungry. Placing his strap on the table he called for Kayla.

"Kayla!" He shouted. "What!" She yelled back. Kentrell didn't respond. He heard movement from upstairs. "You called me not to respond don't do that."

He kissed her lips, "Can you be a good girl and cook for your nigga. It's cold out here and I'm hungry." She nodded her head.

"Thank you, I like you a lot!" He shouted walking to the game room.

Deciding what to cook she kept it simple. Cooking Tacos. After she was done, she headed to kentrells game room with his food.