Prologue.

Summary: Peter's life after the Reveal, and a decision.

No One P.O.V.

He was tired.

Tired of Running.

Tired of Fighting.

Tired of trying to hope for a miracle.

Because that's what it was going to take to fix this.

And that's what he didn't have.

He was tired of it all.

His life was ruined.

Mysterio had outed his Identity and framed him for the Attack on London.

All his life he wanted to Stand Out. To not be another face in the crowd.

Now there is almost nothing he wouldn't do to have that Anonymity back. To be that face in the Crowd.

"Life was so much simpler" he would say.

It doesn't matter now though.

What could be done.

Peter P.O.V.

I swung by narrowly avoiding Cans, Rocks, Books.

And I think someone threw a Axe at me.

Civilian: FREAK!!!

Female: MENACE!!!

Kid: VILLAIN!!!

What can I even do now? Mysterio ruined my Reputation and Career. And my life by extent. I've been expelled. Everyone after me. And now my Apartment is on fire.

...

MY APARTMENT IS ON FIRE!!!

And the Fire Department aren't doing anything!

I swung in and found Aunt May and got her out. And I decided to give the Fiee Department a Piece of My mind.

Spider-Man: What are you doing. When a Building is on fire. You put it out.

Fire Chief: Not this time Murder. She deserves to burn in there!

They then started to throw stones at Aunt May. I got her out of there. I then got a Call.

Ned: PETER!!! MJ AND I ARE IN MY HOME AND THERE ARE A BUNCH OF ARMED GUYS TRYING TO KILL US!!!

Killer: FRIENDS OF MURDER!!! COME OUT AND DIE FOR THE GOOD OF HUMANITY!!!

Spider-Man: I'm sorry Aunt May.

May: It's Okay. Go for it.

I  swung over and saw them at Gunpoint. I managed to beat them before breaking down Crying. As MJ hugged me.

They won't stop.

They'll never stop.

Until Everyone I love is dead.

I can't protect them forever.

Unless...

Timeskip...

No One P.O.V.

Peter: And that's why we came to you.

Doctor Strange was expecting a lot of things. But this was not one of them. He had heard that Spider-Man was a Terroist. He knew it was Fake. Almost all the Avengers, well, what's left of them anyway, knew it was fake.

But no one could do anything.

But he could. He couldn't erase everyone's mind.

But there was something else.

Doctor Strange: Follow Me.

He led them downstairs.

Doctor Strange: I can't erase the World knowing who you are. But I can send you to another Earth. But know this, Once I send you. None of you can go back. So think about this carefully. I'll give you a day to think it over. You can stay here tonight.

It took them a Day to Consider. And they decided that they will go to the new Earth.

Peter tried to talk MJ and Ned out of it saying they had lives here. But they said it wouldn't be the same without him.

It's the Only Safe Way.

Peter: We came to a Decision: The Answer is Yes.

Doctor Strange Nodded and opened a Portal to the Other World. He also handed them a Book.

Doctor Strange: This World is inhabited by People with Powers known as Quirks. There are Heroes and there are Villains. This Book will help you settle in.

He Hands it to Aunt May.

He then opens the Portal.

Doctor Strange: Be safe.

Peter: Thank you.

Doctor Strange: Your Welcome.

Peter, May, Ned, and MJ went through.

They were on the new world. And left wondering what's next for them.

End Of Chapter.