0.4 - that's not very submissive and breedable of you

The title is a joke. pls dont come for me-

But like, dream is definitely not the sub here 👀👀
—————

George gazed from the balcony adjacent to his room over the palaces surrounding fields. Nightfall had just fallen upon the kingdom, and yet he watched as the lone soldier continued to run in the distance. Up and down the figure had and still moved, finishing a lap every 40 or so minutes. He wondered if he should take pity on the runner, imagining how tiring that must be. Hours had gone by, and slowly people started disappearing into their homes, and yet Dream continued to run his ten laps. Even guards where coming off their day shift, George could hear them gossiping below on the battlements.

"Did you see the King fight today? It was incredible!"
"I fought in the last war with him, you should have seen him then! In his element leading his men- the guy took down an army. Out numbered 1 to 50 an' all!"

George smiled, straighten his back in delight. They weren't wrong.

"But what about the other guy? Didn't the King loose to a rookie?"
"Yeah, the new King's guard used to be a fucking farmer or whatever. And he took down the whole bunch as if it was nothing. Even when the king tired, bam, no chance."

His smile stiffened.

"No way! The King is one of the best fighters in all of the lands combined! A mere solider wouldn't stand to him."

That's more like it. 

"You weren't there! This guy, he wasn't just a good fighter, he was born to kill. Dark eyes, and the way he moved his axe. You could tell he wasn't even trying, not even against the King. The whole time he was just messing around."
"Yeah I saw it too! He wasn't even hitting fully, he just went easy on the King and still won."
"Better not get on the wrong side of him, no wonder he was promoted to such a high position."
"He might as well be King with that skill."

Their footsteps got quieter and quieter as George stood in shock, a tremendous anger building it's way through his veins like fire. 'Wasn't even trying' 'born to kill' 'messing around'. George knew how to fight, he'd always been the best. Sure he wasn't born with the talent, but he practised and became ten times better than any of the other kids who used to best him. Years of training just to keep up, of course he'd be the best. 

Never lost a war, never lost a battle. George didn't loose. Not to some low-life farmer boy, anyway.

Now with a hunched physique, George glared at the exhausted man leaving the training area and heading into the castle. With thin lips, he stilled, and rationalised his emotions; before grabbing a gown striding out of his room. Straight to the guards room: down the stairs take a right then two more stairs and three lefts and it's just at the end of the corridor. Each step was heavier than the last as he stomped his way around, brushing off any staff that tried to follow.

Mr Halo happened to catch him descending a flight of stairs however, tugging on his trailing cloak. "Your Majesty! Few need to speak at once, it's about the concerns regarding L'manbergs movement-"

"Not now." The King picked up his pace, only a few more turns and he'd be there.

Halo also caught up, determined to tag along. "The farmers on the outskirts are starting to go missing- we've heard no news for days!"

"I SAID NOT NOW!" George dug his heel into the red carpeted wood, his face red and steaming. Eyes piercing and mean. "Tomorrow, Halo." Voice even more threatening.

The commander retreated back, and George caught site of his target at the end of the hall, making a b-line towards him. Dream looked like a zombie, dragging his feet as he kicked open the changing room doors and hauled him self in.

Georges hands where curls into a fist as he barged in just moments later, immediately locating Dream and slamming him against the nearest wall, arm pressing up and against the lower part of his neck. Dream hardly seemed shocked, his hands already position to push the attacker away with a small danger in one and a tight grip from the other. But he paused, tilting his head at who it was. 

"Your Majesty, this is-"

"Shut up." George didn't want to mess around, to dancing with their words and hidden meanings. He wanted answers. "How did you do that, before?! How do you know how to do that?!"

"Do what?"

The King almost growled, pressing further into the recruit with as much force as he could give. His was even redder than before, and more twisted. "Don't fuck with me. I want to know- how you did that."

There was a subtle pause, where both boys seemed to examine each other. Until now, George hadn't realised just how close he had shoved his head towards the boy. It was the same distances as when they had fell in training. Whispers apart.

Dream saw the pause, and swam in it. Soaking up both of their expressions, pooling in the tension. He saw the King stop and register just exactly what he was doing, how close he had made them. So caught up in his fury to see just how intimate this was, just how personal this had become, and it made him exhale.

Dream smirked, and George saw.

Once again, the fighter moved in a flash, their positions immediately switched. Dream's hand wrapped carefully around the King's throat, eyes dark and lurking. He ceased, moving his gaze to look up at the King directly in the eyes.

George didn't look scared, he looked embarrassed or something close to it, also just noticing the missing shirt from Dream's upper torso. Still, his anger had fizzled out, his lips where now curled. Dream mask had fallen. He had seen.

"You- you just-"

"I just what." Dream snarled, not liking the reaction he was getting. The King was alone, pushed against a wall by his throat, and yet he was on the verge of smiling. Their skin was practically touching. Dream towered over George, his grip tightening and his body pressing ever so closer and closer. The smaller frowned, suddenly remembering why he came.

"Get your hands off me!" Dream let go, walking back. The room was once again red hot, both parties scowling. George lifted his hands, stroking the base of his neck. "I came- I came to find out how you did that. Why you lied to me."

"I didn't lie."

"You said you were a farmer, and yet you took down the whole bunch of them." George frowned harder. "And me. You beat me."

Dream opened his locker door, grabbing fresh clothes. He was shirtless. This whole time, he had not been wearing a shirt. Georges eye snapped to the ceiling, turning to look away as fast as he could.

"You weren't really trying, it was just training." Dream coughed, signalling he was now dressed and the King didn't need to look so disgusted anymore. The King turned back just to catch a glimpses of scarred and bruise abs before they were lost under a while ragged cloth. "My father taught me when I was young. He was a soldier, too."

"I see."

They both stood their, in the suffocating silence. George just watched as Dream collected his things, dragging one hand through his wet hair as he turned to leave. "Your Majesty, goodnight. And- don't sneak up on me again. I don't want to hurt you by accident."

Georges mouth hung open, appalled and seething. "Hey! You cant tell me what to-" The door shut. He was gone. And the King's blood pressure continued to rise, boiling at the presiding attitude of his new guardsman.