Reveal

"I am going out to clear my head. Watch Elise-chan until I get back."

"Huh?! You have to be at that meeting in 30 minutes!" Chuuya protested, blocking the door from his boss.

Mori started to laugh softly before he made piercing eye contact with the gravity manipulator.

"Chuuya-kun. Get out of my way~"

"Y-yes, Boss."

—-5 minutes later—-
Mori POV:
I don't understand why I had to have such a foolish dream out of the blue like that. Why do I feel so much pain afterwards? I feel like my heart is going to snap in half from pressure.

Mori made his way to the koi pond down the road from headquarters. He always came here to think and recollect in times like these.

Fukuzawa POV:
This feeling in my chest hasn't gone away. It's frustrating me greatly. I feel almost as though I am...in pain? All I can see is red-purple hued eyes.

Fukuzawa had left the ADA agency to come to the koi pond before the meeting. He desperately needed some peace before the storm that was going to be today.

He lifted his head up from the ground and looked up to see the leader of The Port Mafia staring straight at him. He looked petrified and unable to move. Fukuzawa just froze in place not knowing what to do.

Why are my eyes glued to him? I can't move my feet!

Mori POV:
Is that....FUKUZAWA?!

Mori shot up from the bench he was sitting on and made eye contact with the president of The Armed Detective Agency.

I can't- I can't do this- not right now-

Back to collective POV:
Is he...crying?

Fukuzawa started rushing towards Mori. He needed this childish feeling in his chest to dissipate before he could continue working. He couldn't function properly and he hated it. It needed to end. Now. And honestly...

I've always hated watching him cry...

Mori looked like he was going to scream. He started backing up incredibly slow still staring at him. Before long, he started to turn around and walk away.

No! Come back- COME BACK NOW!

"Don't walk away from me!"

Mori ignored him, trying desperately to control the pounding in his chest and ears as he kept moving.

"Hey!"

Still moving forwards, wiping his tears away.

WHAT KIND OF IGNORANT FOOL CRIES AT A TIME LIKE THIS?! STOP IMMEDIATELY!

Fukuzawa suddenly felt an emptiness inside him. Like something had been cut out that was always supposed to stay with him. He stopped walking, still staring at the black haired man rushing away from him.

Please don't leave. No. No no no n-

"ŌGAI!!!"