☁️Confession🌧

Chongyun hid from everybody. He felt useless. He had walked in on Xingqiu confessing to Xiangling. Chongyun slowly laid his head back against the tree and looking up as tears flooding his eyes. Holding onto the seafood he had made Xingqiu. What was he thinking it's obvious that Xingqiu's straight he's the second son of the Feiyun Commerce Guild. Chongyun soon feel asleep at dragon spine.

     "Mm. Stop being too formal just live the moment! Try making him some sweet popsicles. Now let's retry that!" Xiangling said very cheerfully. "I like you, No I love you, i've loved you since I first laid my eyes on you. Oh and I made you some sweet popsicle." My face flushed red just saying and thinking of my real confession to Chongyun. "Ok that's as good as it'll go." Xiangling said handing me the popsicles. "Thank you Xiangli-" I was quickly cut off. "NO PROBLEM NO TIME TO TALK GO CONFESS BEFORE THEY MELT" Xiangling yelled as she rushed me out of my house.

     Ive looked everywhere in Liyue maybe Hu Tao knows. "Chongyun? I think I saw him talking to Xiao earlier today, but I have no idea where Xiao is try asking Zhongli" I listened to Hu Tao and went looking for Zhongli. "He's at the Wangshu Inn" I thanks Zhongli and made my way there. I'd be shocked if the popsicles weren't melted by now. I walked in m, and saw Xiao kissing Aether. I wish that were me and Chongyun. I walked up to them apologizing for interrupting their date, then I asked them if they've seen Chongyun. "About that. We were talking to him today, and he was crying. He told us not to tell you, but he went to dragon spine." I thanked Aether for the info and went on my way to dragon spine... I hate that place.

        Chongyun had been woken up by yelling after 30 seconds he realized it was his name being yelled. He forced himself up and started walking towards the noise. He made his way back onto the path and while taking a turn his eyes met with Xingqiu's. "Chongyun listen we need to talk pleas-" I interrupted him by saying "Xingqiu listen. I know you and Xiangling are dating. I think both of you make a cute couple." I fake smiled and suddenly Xingqiu started to hug me. "Yun. I'm not dating Xiangling ok just listen. The day we become friends, the day are eyes first met was the day I fell i love with you. I made you some sweet popsicles, but they melted and probably froze weird." Xingqiu... Likes me? I had no idea what I was doing but next thing I knew was my lips where on his. "Yuh I love you." "I love you too Xingqiu." I pulled him in for another kiss. Everything was perfect. Except for the fact that Xingqiu got a cold the next day-

(Should I make a part two with Chongyun taking care of Xingqiu's cold)