Hinata Shoyo (💋/☁️)

WARNING!! SLIGHT SMUT!!
________________________________

Y/N'S POV;
Hinata Shoyo~ Where do I start?? He's like the love of my life, or more like friends with benefits.. Sadly he's not my boyfriend, I wish I could call him that.. anyways, class was boring as usual, Hinata was acting kinda jumpy today, 'weird' I thought to myself, he passed me a note

Meet me in the janitors closet after 2nd period~ Hinata Shoyo

Huh?? Usually I'm the one passing the notes.. strange, classed passed and I packed my bag, getting ready to meet my friend in the janitors closet, wondering what he wanted. I passed him, he harshly grabbed my wrist, almost eager to talk.. once we got into the janitors closet, "Shoyo-" I got cut off by a pair of soft lips smashing onto mine he wrapped his arms around my neck eager to kiss me, I, being the dominant one, snake my arms around his slim waist, also eager to kiss him, I bit his lip, he whimpered into the heated kiss, he was tugging onto my button up shirt eager to rip it off of my body, I once again bit his lip, asking for an entrance, he opened, letting me explore his mouth, our tongues fighting for dominance, resulting in me winning, I took his shirt off, tracing my fingers over his body, him whimpering under my touch, I moved my mouth to his neck, leaving feather like kisses on his smooth collar bones, he whined, eager for me to be rough with him, our make out session got interrupted by Daichi, he looked at Hinata, sternly, Hinata realized he was late to practice and put his clothes back on, I pecked him on the cheek, telling to meet me later in front of the gym, since I pick him up from practices along with his friends. Practice ended late as usual, Y/n had dropped off all of Hinata's friends since he'd be staying the night. Y/n wanted to confess to him, tell him their feelings, how they felt, instead of being just fuck buddies. "Hinata, I need to talk to you before we go inside." They said over the loud music, Hinata looked at them confused, since he couldn't hear anything. Y/N turned off The music, "Hinata, I- I like you, no, I love you, I don't want to be just friends or fuck buddies anymore, I want to be with you, for real." "I- I like you too Y/n, so so much, I'm sorry I hadn't told you, but I love you to the ends of the earth, Y/n will you please be my S/O??" "Of course idiot" they said, kissing their boyfriend, his face flushed a tinted pink. The two lovers made their way inside, both of them ended up cuddling and watching movies all night long.

________________________________
Hi!! Hope you liked this One shot/ imagine~!
Have a good night/ afternoon and take of yourselves!!

PS: please leave suggestions or advice on how to improve these~! Thank you and goodbye <3