Election Day pt 1

MENTIONS OF ATTEMPTED RAPE, BRIEF MENTION OF DEATH, MENTIONS OF BULLYING

Flashback
After passing backstage at magic Steve's show King Julien invited everyone in the kingdom for the death of Steve, well actually not the death but just a celebration of him being gone- yeah that sounds bad, anyway as he stood at the stage he shouted for everyone to head to the main tree where his throne stood and declared it would be the best party, everyone was so excited that they immediately left, well except for Julien and Maurice, this, this was the moment for Maurice to confront Julien for the actions that he had put you through, as the two cleaned the place up Maurice began to speak about the past and how high-school was such a weird time for the two, he slowly began to transition on how almost everything has changed...

"What do y9u mean Maurice? Everything has changed I mean just look at me, I'm the freaking king for the sky gods sake.!" Julien hit his own chest light to emphasize his statement, around this time the two eventually found you, a frizzled fur mess with your eyes all puffy, king Julien and Maurice scattered to get you untied with some of the daggers that Steve was planning on swallowing while the two somewhat continued the conversation though it was mostly one sided and not much of a conversation as much as it was Maurice yelling at Julien "Thats not what I mean, I mean the way you behaved with Y/N!" Maurice said to king Julien whose vibe noticeably changed from panicked to well panicked denial "What? Pfft Y/N and I were the greatest friends during in high school how could you accuse me of hurting he-" "I never said that you hurt her, I simply said how you behaved around her." Maurice's ears dropped as the allegations were true, of course they were true! Why didn't he see them sooner! "I- where is this all comin-" Julien was cut off by his advisor for what wasn't the last time "Y/N and clover told me," he shouted and Julien looked at him in shock "W-well not directly to me, it just happened, but still it doesn't matter how I know about this but how this behavior was- no, IS unacceptable!"

"For the sky gods sake the poor thing suffered and I should've saw things sooner! Do you even know why y/n is so far away from the lemur kingdom?" Julien was about to respond but Maurice shouted out "Because of you king Julien!  Because of us! All those supply's you made me get for you, all of those pranks and horrible things we did drove her away! But you didn't care because all you cared and still care about was you being king or the best king ever! Because of you she isolated herself, she has nightmares, and I shouldn't even have known these things but she trusted me enough to tell me! Someone who was apart of your schemes!" Maurice began to tear up and king Julien was about to place his hand on his shoulder but Maurice wiped the tears away as quickly as they came and looked up at him with a disappointed look "I'll still be your advisor but as your advisor I expect you to make things right, if not for her, then for your god damn reputation that you care so much about." He finished and the ropes were now sliced..

3RD POV

It was a sunny day in the beaches of Madagascar and it was the feeding of the gorch, though everyone was preparing their fruits and well whatever this "gorch" ate you were a skeptic of the whole tradition, it just didn't really sit right with you that no one has bothered to look in the cave or even question why would they have to feed the gorch! You stayed back into the trees and watched the others go on with their tradition though you were mostly paying attention to

"Welcome everyone to "Gorch Watch!" That dreaded time of year dating all the way back to the days of King Julian the terrible, when we feed the Gorch to prevent it from crawling out of the hole, tearing up the pieces, and feasting on our meaty parts. Gorch, anything you'd like to say to the fearful public?" A loud roar came from the cave in response to the yellow throated toucans question which caught you off guard just a 'tinnnnyy bit'. "You heard it here first, folks, That can only mean one thing It's feeding time!"

You groaned at this and decided if no one was going to be the bigger lemur or bigger S/? And find out about the gorch then you will- you were interrupted by a crowd of lemurs running toward Julien cheering while Maurice read an intro that was obviously written by king Julien, your nose scrunched up in slight disgust since when you had that terrible dream of almost being well violated you've been trying your best to avoid king Julien, sure it didn't happen since it was a dream but you just- never mind. You took a deep breath in and ran at the entrance of the gorchs hide out and shouted out for the crowd to hear

"STOP!" Your tail stiffening and all eyes going to look in your direction.

1ST POV

I took a deep breath and began to regret doing this but there was no backing out now; I cleared my throat, relaxed my posture, and looked at the crowd of lemurs who were looking at me in anticipation just waiting for me to speak, might as-well give the people what they want right? "Citizens of the lemur kingdom! For too long I've watched you waste your food for something that could be just sort of scam by someone who just wants more mangos! Well this year I'm taking matters into my own F/C (or SF/C) paws, I will be going into this cage and find out who is behind this 'gorch!'" My chest heaving in a rapid motion because of my shouting, 'note to self take an extra deep breath before you go out and make a speech.'

I turned around so I would be facing the entrance of the cave and gulped, well here goes nothing, I looked behind me and at the crowd of lemurs and I locked eyes with clover who gave me a shocked look before I ran into the cave which instantly out of view of the group (lucky) I tripped and fell off the caves ledge with a shriek and then I landed with a thud, I looked back up to hear the familiar screaming of mort saying he was coming to save me or something but I watched as he instantly tripped and fell off of the same ledge as me...

TO BE CONTINUED TMWR OR SOMETHING