66-70

EN
MTLNovel
Home » In Order to Support Me, Big Shots Kneels Down Before Me! » Chapter 66:
In Order to Support Me, Big Shots Kneels Down Before Me! Chapter 66:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
This time, Mu Yao’s short play, whether it is content or acting skills, even the interaction of the actors, and the scenes of the scene, are solid intentions, triggering the discussion of blockbuster movies on the Internet.

I don’t know how many self-media authors, relying on various analysis of this short play, have gained countless more than 100,000 articles.

There are many bloggers, and because of their big brains, they analyzed the show wildly, and they gained tens of thousands of fans overnight.

Unconsciously, the content of this episode has become fertile soil, nourishing many content creators, analyzing and interpreting from various angles, after talking about the content of the skit, and then turning to the performance of the skit actors. There are always endless topics to talk about, and the heat is long.

A simple short play has also become popular with several previously unknown people.

Marseille, originally a singer from an idol boy group, was praised by the public for his outstanding performance in this short play:

"Now I really look like an actor!"

"Unexpectedly, it's not enough for people to be handsome and to sing well. Acting doesn't make people feel embarrassed. I think this boy is fine."

"He can be regarded as a foot that has stepped out of transformation. From the very beginning, he is a big guy like Mu Yao, and he has a bright future!"

Most of the fans who had before Marseille were obsessed with his appearance and liked to watch his charming girlfriend fans on stage. They were not very optimistic about Marseille's participation in acting shows, and some even opposed it.

What fans said before:

"Baby, I know you have always had an actor dream, but I think you may not have very good grades. Anyway, you can act in the same way now. You can pick up that kind of idol drama and enjoy the addiction! "

"My baby listens to us. We love you so much. As long as you watch you shine on the stage, you are very satisfied. Acting is so hard, and working overtime often causes a lot of physical damage. Listen to me, why don't we go?"

"I heard that the show was very annoying. It was filmed in a concentrated and closed fashion. The time is very tight. I don't want you to bear such a lot of pressure!"

However, Marseille insisted on going his own way, and after discussing with the men's team's agent, he still came.

After the results came, apart from self-introduction, he had no chance to show his face at all in the first two games. He has been sitting on a cold bench and living in the corner of the camera. Sometimes, because of his serious expression, a close-up reaction appears. Lens.

Fans of Marseilles have long been discouraged, and some have even given up watching this show. They only scan the clips every day. The "Marseille reaction collection" can be completed in just one minute. In the Marseille Super Talk:

"That's great, today's total is one and a half minutes!"

"Zub Zai is so pitiful, I can only sit there in a daze, and my mother's heart is broken to see"

"No, I said, with such a handsome face, I can watch it for 30 minutes just by looking at the face, and the show crew won't give him a shot!"

I won’t mention how frustrated the fans are. Marseille himself is very open and doesn’t have much thoughts about his own camera issues. He just thinks that every time he sees others acting is very rewarding, so he watched every scene extremely seriously.