☆Chapter 20: Pregnant, Honey's Twin

Hades groaned. He felt something substantial on him. Hades felt around and felt something very smooth. Looking down, he saw Honey laying on him, naked. Oh no.

'That's right, she was mine once again,' Aides said. 'Well, three times. You shouldn't have seen how she call my name out.'

'Oh shut up!' Hades said blocking him.

Honey said she wouldn't do that. Why is she obeying his stupid wolf?

"Honey get up," he shook her. She stirs and sat up. "I thought I told you not to let him." She yawned and looked at him. "Well."

"Um," she smiled. "Whoops."

"Whoops, that's all you can say," he sighed. Honey leaned down and bit his neck. He groaned. It felt nice when she does that. He gripped her hips.

"Hades," she giggled. "Wait." To late. He slid into her. "Hades." She blushed. "How's Danny?" She asked, trying to get away from him. He held her hips tight.

"He's alright now," Hades said. "A bit sad that Nana is gone."

"Oh I see," she wiggled around. "Hey!" He groped her breasts.

"What, I can touch them?" Hades said.

She smiled. Honey leaned down and kissed him. Her fangs were out. But he's used to them now. Holding her tight, he kissed her back. Her moving her hips like that, just made him groaned. Made him want her even more. She pressed closer, their bodies touching. And it's when he felt it, her stomach. It moved. He ignored it, but then it moved again, that is strange.

"Your stomach moved," Hades said. "Like on its own, again."

"Eh?" She frowned and sat up. Placing her hands on her stomach. Then she yelped. "Oh my god!" She got up quickly. "I'm s-sorry I have to go." She gathered her clothes and ran, crossing over. He quickly got dressed.

He couldn't go after her. So he'll call her. Hades went home showered and got dress. Laying on his bed, he calls her. But she didn't answer. He called her all day long. Did something happen to her? Did her stomach moving meant something?

'Your stupid, and slow,' Aides said.She's pregnant!'

Hades stared at the wall. Honey, pregnant. But how? They were using protection.

'Aides!' Hades yelled.

'It finally clicked,' he said.'From Me! We have the same DNA and all. So we have a pup.'

He was not ready to be a father. Curse him. But it's too late. Honey pregnant. She flops back on the bed.

"Uncle Hades!" He groaned. Imani rushed in and jumped on the bed. She crawled over him and sat on his stomach. "Uncle, uncle, uncle."

"What?" He asked in a not so subtle tone.

"You grumpy?" She asked.

"Kinda," he said. "Do you need something?"

"There's a woman downstairs looking for you," she said. He sat up. A woman, why are they all coming to him. He got up, setting Imani down. "She looks like Honey." Hades groaned. Who could this woman be? And she looks like Honey? He wonders.

Honey got dress halfway home. It can't be happening to her. She can't be pregnant. But there it was, she could feel it moving. She placed her hands on her belly. She felt it move. How can this be? It was all Aides fault. Becasue she knows she and Hades use protection.