Accidental Encounter

SAE-YEON: Hello my name is Kang Sae-yeon and I am 19 and it's my senior year at Namdo High. I am usually a good student, Although I'll admit I am not so great at waking up, and if I don't start running now I'm gonna be late.

———Class 1———

*SAE-YEON THOUGHTS*
"I'm late! It's ok, it's ok! The teachers not here yet." I ran to the seating chart  "Alright who do I sit by..? Hmm Seo Chan ok, that's not bad. He is nice and smart, Wait.. NOOOO! I have to sit in the front of class." Right then a tall old man walked in the classroom and assigned everyone in their seats.

TEACHER: Hi guys, I'm your graphic and homeroom teacher, Mr. Do. I hope that you all can cooperate with me. Alright lets start by introducing one another, Let's start with front row. 

He pointed to the guy who sat next to me.  Chan stood up.

CHAN: My name is Seo Chan and my hobbies are playing basketball, and I am also in a small dance group with some friends.

TEACHER: Okay thank you, next.

Sh*t. 

SAE-YEON: Hello i'm Kang Sae-yeon, I like to read and draw and I hope we can all get along *bow*

TEACHER: Thank you

(other students talking, blah blah blah)

Next was this good looking guy 

HYUN-JUN: I'm Lee Hyun-jun. That's it.

TEACHER Uh alright moving on...

----------lunch time---------

YE-EUN: Sae-yeon! I was looking for you

A familiar female voice called out for you.

SAE-YEON: Ye-eun? I thought you moved with your mom and was going to another school?!

YE-EUN: That was the plan but my unni let me move in with her and her friend because she works around here.

SAE-YEON: Why didn't you tell me earlier?

YE-EUN: Because it was last minute and I wanted to surprise you.

SAE-YEON: That's great, but I'm hungry so let's go get lunch.

YE-EUN: OK!

SAE-YEON: Finally we got our fo-

----------bump-----------