Information about this

Most of the fanfiction idea I'm going to give you are what if's, ships, and some stories no one knows what happened next, like the story of Clearsight, her happy family. Or the upcoming book you don't know what's going to happen. I'll write a little example so it can help you. I have so many ideas for fanfictions but too lazy to write. I will still like it if any one of the people reading this uses one of my ideas for a wings of fire fanfiction. If you make a fanfiction from the idea here, I'll appreciate if you give me credit.

Oh also-

Of course everyone have my permission :)

Anyways...

Here are some few ways of a fanfiction:

1st person POV (point of view)
This can be used as a diary or something the main character is thinking. I'll show you an example. I'm going to use page 186 book 6 as an example. Everyone was suspecting me, they were suspicious how I knew the gave was going to explode. "You didn't — sorry, but — you didn't have anything to do with —" Qibli said. It felt really hurtful but I can't blame him. "No!" I said. "Of course not!"
You can see I changed the 3rd person POV into 1st person POV. This is basically either a memory or a diary.

3rd person POV (point of view)
This is how most people write, also how the original wings of fire book goes. I'll use page 186 book 6 as an example again. "You didn't — sorry, but — you didn't have anything to do with —" he started. "No!" Moon cries. "Of course not!"
I basically copied it from the book but basically this is what a 3rd person POV is. Can you see the difference between 1st person POV and 3rd person POV?

Script
Script is probably the most simplest but many books don't use this. And of course I'll use the same page and book to make an example of this one too.
Qibli: You didn't — sorry, but — you didn't have anything to do with —
Moon: (crying) No! Of course not!
Yeah, that's basically it.

I thought you the simple things about fanfiction. So now, I will tell you the ideas I have.