The Letters

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

~Letters~

Draco's Pov:

I was in the middle of a conversation with Blaise and Pansy when an owl came in, dropping two letters in my hands.

" Isn't that Potter's Owl" Pansy said

All eyes were on me, i held the Bloodied letters,

"Hedwig,what's happening?"

She bowed her head, letting out a cry. Something was really wrong. I shakily opened the Letter Addressed to Slytherins~

I Began reading it out loud

"~ Dear Slytherin House,

I know this is weird, because y'all "Hate" me but i wanna tell you all some things.

First, and it's pretty cool. I was Supposed to be a Slytherin, sadly I was gullible and trusted the first people I met.

Gasp rang through the common room, "Potter a Slytherin!"

Another thing, My relatives HATE magic and they hated me even more, i was practically a - a house elf! and i was used for - , because i guess killing me wouldn't be good enough.

This letter is not to tell my life story but rather to announce my death. . . It's not any of your fault, to be honest you guys are the reason i lived. You're all so strong and it inspired me, but i'm tired. It's too much. I'm Not strong enough to go on. The Light, excluding some, have made it impossible to live. . . To the First years, Listen to me you are Good, You're Amazing and Smart; Brave, ambitious and worth the world but most of all, Your kids you can act like it. Don't try to grow up too fast, you'll regret it. ( at this point we were all crying) I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I can't help you all on your journeys. To my Fated, I'm sorry for being too weak to live, I love you , Please live for me.

Sincerely,

Hadrian Azul Black-Potter (Prevell-Slytherin)

aside from the younger student sniffles it was quiet, everyone seemed frozen in place. I can't wrap my brain around this. pansy took the letter out of my hand.

"i just, wanna read it for myself."

i looked down at the other letter, it was for me which i found strange as me and potter always seemed to be at odds with each other. It could've been different , if only- my train of thought comes to a halt as i begin to read my letter.

~ Draco Malfoy,

What can I say. Ever since I met you,i have been at a loss for words, i found you very Charming to say the least. Even when i hated you i couldn't help but want to be near you, i know how crazy i must sound but, its the truth.

It's sad, I couldn't tell you in person. But the 'Light' aren't who they claim to be, and it wasn't until recently that i realized it.
I'm so tired of it all. This world is a horrible place, so this is farewell. I want you to know I love you, I love you so much it burns my heart to be leaving you. Please destroy Dumbledore if not for me for the sake of all the Wizards and Witches. He's made so many lives hell for so many years. I wont be alive much longer, but know that I love you almost as much as the view from the Astronomy Tower. Tell Blaise thank you for being so kind to me, and i hope you'll take care of hedwig for me.

Yours truly,

Hadrian Azul Black-Potter~

"it can't be" i say out loud, tear burn my skin as they fall, blaise keeps asking
"what can't be, what does it say?"
but how was i supposed to explain this, when i didn't fully understand it myself.
another paper reveals itself, it says . . .
'My Beautiful Daughter is in the place of your imagination (R.O.R) She may not be yours but treat her as if she is. '

I look up, pansy and blaise are looking over the other letter, pansy then says
"Maybe if we can find where he is-"

"the Astronomy Tower" the words fall out, and a silence falls again.

Blaise speaks up "what?"