Chapter. 9

Ethan's P.o.v

It's been weeks when me and M/n last visited his resort. I still couldn't believe that I'm dating my hot sexy sugar daddy. I swept off the imaginary dust I've been sweeping this whole hour. I look at the double door's on the end of the hall and smirked. 

Maybe M/n wouldn't mind if i cleaned his room right?

I walk towards his room, I've never been inside his room since the last time he used a dildo to fuck me. He usually sleep now on my room every night with a pathetic excuse that he likes my smell. 

Haha shame on him i smell like a dirt.

I opened the double door and sniff the air. 

" Hm, smells like money. " I mumbled and dragged the broom and dust pan with me. I started sweeping the ground that has no carpet and hmm'ed to a song i don't know.

I placed my cleaning tools beside the wall and fixed M/n's bed sheets, I also bang the two pillows to remove the dust off it, well if there's any..

I placed the pillow back and arranged it. I look at the cabinet beside the bed and on top of it is a messily scatted pen and markers. I started cleaning it and re-arranging every thing. 

I opened the first cabinet and saw it's just some stack of boring work papers. I opened the second and it's the same sheets again. I opened the third one which is the last one. But there's only three pages of....

I took it and sat on the bed.

" What the- it's the results of my test results about...... herpes, chlamydia, genital warts, vaginitis, viral hepatitis and HIV... It's all negative. " 

" And it arrives at the very first day i live here?.... " I said out loud in confusion.

Why the hell M/n would even hide this thing from me? 

is it because he doesn't want to have sex with me?

Am i that ugly????!!!

" The hell, I'm touching myself tonight. "

~~~ 

M/n placed his coat on the pole and closed the door behind him. He look around for ethan before proceeding on the living room. He sighed and slumped there leisurely.

" Ethan? I brought you some ice cream on my way home. " M/n said and opened his right eyes when he heard nothing. 

" Ethan? " He stand up and came into conclusion that ethan is asleep. 

" It's already 6 pm, did he eat already? " M/n murmured to himself as he checked the kitchen. He found some left over on the table and placed it on the ref. 

M/n made his way towards the long ass staircase and head to ethan's room. He opened the door and step inside. 

" Ah, " M/n sighed as he saw a lot sex toys on the bed, cums and ethan passed out on top of it. 

" You didn't even cleaned yourself or changed the bed sheets. " M/n said as he head inside the bathroom. He comes back with a slightly wet towel and started wiping ethan's body with it. 

" !!! " Ethan who's still half conscious pushed M/n off him with a very frightened face and immediately grasped on the sheets with shaky hands to cover his naked body.

"... are you okay? " M/n asked with a worried look. 

Ethan look at M/n and sigh. " What the.. you frightened me. " Ethan hissed as he let go of the sheets and gripped on his hair. There's a silence before M/n broke it.