my little boogie ❤❤❤

It was a normal Wednesday in the prison early July to be exact. Dream had gotten a cold so sam gave him a box of tissues and some medicine. Dreams sitting leaning against the chest miserable.He hears breathing behind him he guesses its dreamXD again.The two had made a deal if dream would be XD's sex slave for 2 months XD would let dream out and give him tools. Dream gladly accepted so he could get away from Quackity.

"Hows my little cock warmer doing~" XD said while rubbing dreams shoulder "been better" Dream replied "you know the routine" Dream sighed as he pulled down his orange prison pants and boxers bending over the chest "let's get this over with. "

XD circled dreams hole with his finger while also grabbing one of dreams tissues with a slight smirk.

"I'm all outa lube sorry love. " XD said with a fake pour as he lifted his finger away and rubbed it in the Slimey boogers

In all honesty dream wasn't paying much attention just wanting to get it over with but when an opened tissue missing most of the boogers landed in front of him he sure wished he had been paying attention

That thinking was cut short when a slimy finger pushed him. He replied with a short yelp.

XD added more and more fingers until he thought dream was stretched enough he looked for more tissues to his surprise there where none left.Conveniently dream spoke up "X-XD? This might be b-bad timing b-but I need t-to blow m-my nose" dream said with a shakey voice

"Just use my hand" XD put his hand in front of dream and with a bit of unsertsertanty he blew his nose into XDs hand when he was done he moved his hand back and spred the snot on his cock after it was luberecated he spreads dreams cheeks and slowly pushes in he waits a few seconds before moving in and out of dream. After 20 seconds of dream moaning like a slut XD hits his prostate dream knew what was coming next,him and oversimulation.

After dream let out the most porno moan XD knew he hit dreams prostate XD perpously missing once then proceeded to abuse dreams prostate. This went on for hours until it got interrupted by an unexpecting creeper.

Sam was waiting for the bridge to finish moving when he got closer he saw something a little traumatizing he quickly put the food tray down with medicine and left mumbling about going to church prime after his shift.

Finally they ended and died the end❤

AN ////
I'M SORRY THEY GAVE ME A SHIP I SAID TRY ME SO I DID IT ᕙ(*•̀ᗜ•́*)ᕗ LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT A PART TWO 😩 STAY SLUTTY MY FRIENDS ❤❤

       word count :478