Chapter 3 - Hiring

The morning came and it was a Lazy Saturday. Error got up from his comfy bed and did his daily morning routine.
Just like any other day without him having a job, he thought of the day as boring since he doesn't have anything planned. He wasn't even able to write another letter yesterday because of the annoying man he met in the garden. He grinned while he prepared him and Fell's breakfast, he thought back at when he put silly markings on Ink's face. Fell noticed the sudden change of mood in the kitchen, he was furrowing his brows while he peeked at Error. Strange. He thought.

Error finished up cooking and placed two plates on the table, one for him and one for Fell. As they started to eat, Fell remembered something he had to say to Error. "Right! "He cleared his throat, "Check this out!" He snatched his phone that lied on the surface of the table, opened it and showed a picture that says '30 Days Story-Making Contest!'. Fell gave an exciting smile, he knew Error would be a perfect fit since he was a writer."What do you think?"

Error was a bit surprised at how convenient the event was, he pulled the phone from Fell and checked the information provided by the post itself. He carefully reads the whole post before reacting. "Can't do that." Error threw the phone back on the table.

"Why not?" Asked Fell.

"Thought you read the whole thing, it says manga publication." Error continued.

Fell quickly checked the post again, clearly he was not reading the instructions. He chuckled the moment he realized what the event actually was. "Sucks for you then."

Error rolled his eyes and continued to eat his homemade breakfast.

"So," Fell started, biting his slice of bread and digesting it afterwards. "Where were you yesterday?" He asked.

"The usual." Error replied, consuming what's left on his plate before standing up and taking it to the sink. "Ill probably leave the house again. Look for shit to pass time."

"Ya know, " Fell took a sip of his drink before continuing, "The older you get, the younger the kids."

"What?" Error didn't seem to understand his statement. He turned his head to glance at Fell.

"You're already 25 and you cancelled your e-" Fell was cut off by Error who finally realized what he meant.

"Just stop. With the marriage thing, that's not gonna happen." Error interrupted, opening the faucet and letting the water slide on the dishes before taking off, making his way back to the chair at the dining table. The moment he placed his rear end on the seat, he heard his phone vibrate along with his catchy ringtone. He checked the phone to see who called. Its name showed 'annoying'.

He knew this person very well and knows how annoying of a person they are. He was debating whether to answer their call since they hadn't called for a while. And seeing his name pop in the morning seemed like it was important. He answered the call even if he didn't want to, dragged it to his side and waited for the other to talk first.

"Hey, whaddaya up to bro?" The person spoke on the other line.

"Cut to the chase." Error replied.

"C'mon, do yourself a favor. Saw this rad guy around the street and he's looking for a story writer."

"For what?"

"I– eh, I don't know!" The person stuttered then whined. "You need a job right? Just take it bro!"

"Location?" Error asked.

"Uhh..." The person pulled the phone away for a moment, asking someone their location before dragging the phone back to his side. "Water Corner Street. It's like, beside the awesome mall we go to! Ya dig?"