Close Call

As we started to see the hellish battlefield, we looked around and saw all of our opponents. I decided we should go should fight Mario and Duck Hunt, so I started pulling us that way.
"What are you doing, we're going this way!" Lucina said, pulling us left.
"I'm going this way!" I said, pulling us rightward.
After 3 minutes of arguing, we finally went my way and got into a battle with Mario and Duck Hunt. We were gonna get a Crazy Orders Pass, whatever that was, once we beat it. As the battle started, Lucina went after Mario and I took Duck Hunt, I was having a bit of trouble avoiding his exploding cans and clay pigeons, but Lucina was doing fine, relatively speaking. She was not a fan of the fireballs he shot out though. I was at 23%, I used Monado Buster and got Duck Hunt up to 67%, cancelled my Monado Art, switched it to Smash, and launched that Duck-Dog Duo off the stage! I checked and saw Lucina was having some trouble. I was at 82%, though, I switched to Speed, ran over there, cancelled my Monado Art, put Shield there and helped Lucina.
"Get out of here, I can handle this myself!" she shouted at me.
"Oh, really, cause you're doing SUCH a good job right now!" I said, landing on Mario with my Monado activated. He got wrecked, a lot.
As I Air Slashed my way back up to the platform, I got ready for Lucina to shout at me, but instead, she just shook her head, and I laughed.