𝑺𝒂𝒚 𝑰 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒀𝒐𝒖

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

You and your brothers are very close with each other, you and Ran would always annoy the second Haitani.

Your brothers always go out every evening to beat out some punks in the streets in order to maintain their reputation of being the top delinquents of Roppongi.

▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱

9:37 pm

"Y/n we are going to head out now" Ran said. "What time are you coming back?" You asked "maybe around 3 or 4 am" "Oh okay, Bye bye my dear brothers stay safe!! I love you", you told them.

They walked through the door but before they step foot out the door you said "aww no I love you too?" Rindou just shrugged and continued their way outside.

You heard their motors leave so you cleaned the house. It was your routine to always say I love you to them whenever they go out, vice versa.
▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱

While you were cleaning you suddenly coughed you're not surprised because you've always been coughing these past few months, so you just shrugged it off.

After a few hours of cleaning you finally finished, you went to your room and played on your pc. Moments passed and you didn't noticed the time, it was already 4:06 am 'welp too much on playing games I guess' you thought.

You heard a knock on the door that made you go downstairs to check who that is. It was your brothers, you opened the door and saw them have blood on their uniforms. "Welcome back my dearest brothers ❤️" you said with a smile. "Were you asleep?" The second Haitani asked "Hehe nope as always" Both of them sight at your answer. "You should sleep now Y/n" Ran said, you nodded and went up to your room.

The three of you have seperate bedrooms. You did your night routine even though its almost sunrise and went to sleep, your two older brothers did the same.
▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱

12:56 pm

"Wake up sleepy head" Ran said waking you up "It's still earlyyyyyyy" you groggily said while you push his hand away. "FOODS READY!!" Rindou shouted from downstairs. You immediately rise up from your bed and went downstairs to eat. Ran wasn't shocked by your reaction because you would do anything for food.

The three of you started eating and chatting about life and poinless things. When all of you were done eating you and your brothers helped each other with the chores. After eating you started coughing again but this time it didn't stopped. "Hey Y/n are you ok?" Ran said "Oh my you have a cold?" Rindou asked "I'm fineeeee, thanks for the concern. I think I'll go to the drugstore to go buy some medicine." You said with a smile. "Want us to come with you?" "No need, you guys rest here" They nodded. You went to your room and got ready.
▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱

You went to the drugstore and bought some medicines, on you way home you also bought some food for dinner.

"I'm homeeee!!" You shouted "Welcome back Y/n, oh you bought some food?" Rindou asked "Yuppp let's eat, where's Ran?" "In the shower." "Oh okayy" Rindou prepared the food and you changed your clothes to a more comfy one.
▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱

"I wonder if Rindou would look good in a mullet cut HAHAHAHA" you said while playing with Ran's hair, "You mean the jellyfish cut? HAHSHAHAHA" Ran teased "If he ever got that cut I'll call him Jelldou HAHAHAHAHA" "Keep talking like I'm not here :))" you and Ran laughed. The three of you are in Rindou's bedroom just bonding with each other and teasing the second Haitani.