04

"I'mma head out for a while." you step out the door.

"I'll be quick."

Mark nodded back at you while standing outside to refill the gas of the car.

You head out to take a restroom after long hours of staying inside the car sitting and doing nothing but taking short naps.

You eventually saw a nearby store and decided to go for a quick stop to check around the place. After running though the store you immediately spotted his favorite snack displayed at the side of the counter near the cashier.

Do you think he still eats them?

You grab two bars of Snickers and paid them to the cashier.

After a short walk out of the store you went inside the car again where mark is waiting for you inside.

"Hey, I got something that you might like," You opened the door. "I saw it near the cashier."

You tossed him the snack and caught it.

"OWWW~ I haven't seen these for a while~" he's in awed.

I'm glad he still remembers them 

"I bought two. But that one's for me." you snatched the other piece from him.

Mark hurriedly open the packet and took a bite of it and moaned. Praising how delicious it tasted.

"I've never remember how GOOD this is." he stares at it while eating.

"I thought you would have them most of the time." you're confused.

"Like every store has this."

You tear open the packet and ate one.

"I guess I didn't treat myself well enough." he said as he ate down the last piece.

"Back then I was too focused on my dream. Forgetting to buy time for myself." he continued while chewing down the snack.

"But hey...at least you remembered. Thanks." he rubs your head.

Anything to make you smile