Big purr

"EYYY this song kinda slap" Amina laughs as her and dyana dance . " get it mom! Do it like it's you bday " dyana says as she starts dancing . A typical Thursday night always consist of Donald in the studio breaking his back from his chair, Regan in her room trying to not have her 4 breakdown and shaving her hair off , Naomi crying over her man cheating then forgiving him because he just misses his grandma, Bryson sleeping dreaming of world destruction by bubbles and last dyana and Amina getting drunk ( and high of that Mary Juanita) listening to "city girl shit" .

He call me big purr come make this pussy purr
The music blasts as Amina and dyana are on the peak of their mid life crisis dancing to coi Leary rap. "HAHA she said purr I love it! It makes so much since because I have a kitty CAT so I am big PURRRRRRRRR" Amina slurs as the 6 shot of Hennessy was now catching up to her. " dy we should like become female rappers we would kill that shi— OH SHIT MY SONG ON REAL ASS BITCH" Amina stops her sentence as her favorite song act up by the city girls starts playing . " mom you are drunk as hell right now— you and dad divorcing? You ain't never got this lit before" dyana questioned as she was struggling to stay concerned as jt verse starts to play.

" girl yo daddy ain't going nowhere , you see he not by us? It's for a reason" she retorts going back to rapping off beat. Dyana shakes her head " you know what... you are RIGHT EYY WHERE THE BLUNT AT" dyana turns trying to see where they misplaced the blunt for the 20 time this night.
The music stops all of a sudden "it's right here dummy " Donald says as he takes another hit "what the hell going on in here! All I hear is big purr and purr the fuck this weed got y'all doing? Turning into cats and shit" Donald says with a hint of attitude . "First of leave that stank ass attitude at the door and second it's a songggg Donald don't be lame" Amina smiles at Donald . " you like this big purr I don't know why you complain" Amina shrugs

 "Um I think I'm gonna head to bed now " dyana runs up the stairs clearly uncomfortable

" Amina take your drink ass to bed talking about a purr — girl stop listening to that trash ass music " Donald says as he puts Amina arm around his shoulder heading to their bedroom. " I love you papa " Amina says as she kisses Donald on the neck

"Amina you better stop before I put another baby in the oven "

Hey everyone 🤣 I decided to show Amina  wild side in this chapter . Leave a comment on what I should write about next!   Did not edit this chapter