𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

"That sounds lovely."

*•*¡ Mature content ahead!

*•*
¡ Mature content ahead!

First came the clothes.

Chest to chest. The fingers of a bookmaker slowly but very well expertly undid the tin buttons of the designers blouse. Their eyes stayed glued upon one another's in silence as he continued the action of removing the cotton piece down her arms. A shiver ran down the Morelli woman's spine at the feel of his touch traveling down her bare skin until the soft sound of the top hitting the floor met their ears in the quiet room.

The strap of her cream colored brassiere twiddled between the fingers of the Shelby man. The silky fabric still under his touch as he trailed a finger down the side of the garment, tracing her ribs, caressing her waist then to her hip until his hand stopped at the band of her skirt. His touch was deadly. Like the harsh winds on the pacific during a storm, she was sure she'd drown.

Looking up from where his hand laid, he met the familiar pair of hazel eyes. Showing no signs of second thoughts or hesitation, Leticia took a short step closer raising her hands to the collar of his shirt. Unbuttoning the long sleeve, she tucked it out of his trousers before tugging it off with swift help from Thomas. Bringing her ring covered fingers to his shoulders, she dragged them down the planes of his pecs to his toned stomach as her eyes took in the sight before her with a certain delicacy. One touch was all it took. Like as if reaching into his very being, she grasped his soul, calming the aura while burning her name sneakily deep within.

Grasping her hands that trailed his chest, he guided her much smaller ones to wrap around his neck, his rough ones then making way to her skirt. Drawing the zipper down, his hands slipped inside the bottoms sliding his way to the back until the fabric dropped down her legs.

Lettie reached up to her hair to pull the pin-like needle out as she took a step forward to walk over her brown skirt making Tommy take a step back. Walking forwards some more, Thomas followed her footsteps steadily until his bottom hit the edge of the wooden dresser. Leaning in, she set her needle on the vanity. Two hands cupped her face after, leading the curly haired woman into a needy kiss. As if her velvety fingers were paintbrushes, she painted her way up his chest and to his neck, grasping the back of it with just as much urgency. Their lips were fiery, the lust made a path through their blazing veins greedily. It seemed Thomas's feet had a mind of its own as he walked Lettie backwards while she brought her hands down to slowly, but surely undo his belt.

Yanking the belt out of the loops, she worked her way to his zipper, stopping momentarily due to Tommy angling his head to delve deeper into her mouth skillfully. A breathless hum vibrated up her vocal chords, pushing forwards into his chest to meet the same intensity. Dragging the zipper down finally, she obliviously curled her tongue tantalizingly causing Thomas to thunder an animalistic sound in the hot room. The Shelby man's movements picked up in pace as he took off his trousers the rest of the way wanting the hazel eyed beauty closer in every way as the world would see fit.