*senju

request- @2222potato2222

MANGA SPOILERS

"Okay I had a great day but I really have to get going now haha" you said looking at the girl holding your hand beside you, "What why so soon" she glanced at you with puppy dog eyes and made a complete stop in the street. "I have the meeting with Toman soon and I can't be late again" you glanced over to see your girlfriend sigh and let go of your arm. You were dating Senju, she was beautiful and could act like a child one minute and have kicked someone's ass the next. Hanging out with her was always an adventure but you had loved everything about her so you of course stuck by her side no matter what happened.

Giving her one last kiss you raced off to the meeting, arriving you were a few minutes late but not by enough for anyone to notice. You stood by Sanzu who you didn't know to well but there was something about him that seemed familiar, you attempted to figure out how you knew him but before you could think of it your phone buzzed.

Senju
"look over in the bushes"

Looking over to the bushes Senju was sitting behind a bush peeking her head out at you every few seconds to make funny faces, you couldn't hold back laughter anymore and giggled under your breath so only the people next to you could hear. Sanzu immediately got suspicious and looked over into the bushes as well right in time for Senju to poke her head out. Senju stopped dead in her tracks and ran away laughing confused you began to pay attention to the meeting once more.

"How do you know her?" Sanzu said pointing over to the spot Senju was sitting with a cold look on his face, confused you gave him a simple reply "She's my girlfriend." He looked almost shocked by the words that you had said and began asking you personal questions about family, exes, your past anything you could think of. "Sanzu what are you doing why all these questions?" you gasped after attempting to answer as many as you were able to in the short period of time before another question was asked. "Senju is my little sister, if you hurt her I swear to god himself I will kill you" He said staring directly into your eyes and you felt a shiver run down your spine.

Sanzu was known for silently standing by his captian and not speaking much so this had caught you completely by surprise. "Sanzu if I ever caused Senju pain I wouldn't want to live so you are more then welcome to do what your heart wants but I will never hurt her" you snapped back at him. After the meeting you met back up with Senju and told her about the entire conversation, she laughed as you expected and took your hand and began walking down the street telling you about her siblings.

•••
A/n- I am so sorry this was so short and it took so long I hope you guys like it thank you for reading!