✯10-𝐑𝐞𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝✯

Title - Rejected
Enjoy Reading Kenarugaleyy ;)

Ch.10

:-------------------:

I realy need to check on vangi. She just ran to her room, her eyes red from crying, her cheeks pink from slapping. I saw Pughazh Anna and Shakthi standing in the hall awkwardly.

" Neengalam oru anna-na??? Ungalukage than ava ilathaum pandra? En ipdi pandringe??" I asked him in anger.

" Unakum ithukum samantham illa Sam. You are no one." pughazh Anna sharply.

" Atleast i am not like your pathetic, manipulative and irresponsible ass." I said.

Pughazh Anna stood there frozen. Shakthi gulped. He looked like he was about to cry.

" Sam Anna-"

" Stop Shakthi. These kind of people should not be deserved a good hearted sister. You are thinking, you are being honest to your job. But you are not. You are neither honest to your job, nor to your family. Remember that" I said bitterly.

I ran upstairs to check on vangi. I noticed Pughazh Anna dropping to the couch, with a expression less face.

Acting, Acting, Only Acting!

I opened the door. I expected her to be crying. But she sat there in her bed centre with a.....Knife?

I saw in horror, as began to tare a shirt, in an... Scary way. Her face was full of rage. Her eyes were teary.

I ran to her and snaches the knife as I threw it away. She saw me, her face all angry her eyes all sad and depressed. I hugged her tightly, before she can do something stupid.

Typical Shivangi.

" Give me my knife back!!" She cried.

" It's fine, it's fine. Don't panic" I said as I calmed her down.

" Did you eat your tablets?" I asked her.

" No" she replied.

" Shivangi.... The phycatrist told to eat the tablets right? That's why you acting like this." I said

" I want to be like this Sam. I don't want be that innocent girl. I want to be like this! I-I want everyone t-to be afraid of m-me. I want to b-be scary..... I want t-to be s-strong. I-I d-dont want t-to let o-others hurt m-me! I-I-I-"

I hugged her, soothing her down as she was about have a breakdown. Or worse an anxiety attack.

" Alright, Alright, breath. You are strong, I am afraid of you! I am scared of you so much that I can't even scold you. Also, you don't need to be a phycopath to be strong. You can be sweet but scary. So, don't do this stupidity" I said pacifying her.

" Are y-you scared of me?" She asked me, her face pressed into my chest.

I smiled, hearing her muffled voice. She tells she don't want to be a innocent girl, she wants to be an strong and badass one...... But here she is. The real Vangi.

Still and Always a child!

" Yes I am! That's why I always listen to your orders and always spend my nights here. I am practically living here! But, I am very afraid you. So, even if you smile, I feel like you are glaring at me. So always.......Smile" I said.

" Hah! Okay!" She said, smiling faintly.

" Ahhh! Please don't glare at me!" I said, faking my scare.

She smiled even more, as she laughed cutely. I saw her, as her unique voice, ringing in my ear.

Suddenly she stopped laughing.