chapter 1

There you are standing alone waiting for him .
Your pretty smile almost gone as you wait.
' Harry ' you say , with the world's most purest look of happiness on your face.
Only to fall in sadness when the night goes by with still no sight of him.
But It's okay master , things will get better... I am here.

I watch as you make a fool out of yourself , his unimpressed stare heavy.
You laugh like an angel which is funny to say.
But master can't you see he's not good for you?

Years pass by and you still try to impress.
But master can't you see he is but a mirage of false promises?
You watch with eyes filled with love , even when you catch him making out with that red head.
'Its okay , he will come back to me ' you say and I digress but i still stay.
and as always i say 'It's okay master things will get better....i am here'

Once again you fall , not aware of his schemes or perhaps you were aware but still did not care.
I watch as he poison's you with sweet promises but master why do you look so happy even when you are falling?
I watch the blood spill but unlike the other it was yours.
Oh how far have you fallen i wonder.....my stupid master.

____
Thank you for reading this! Dont forget to vote & comment yours thoughts abt this if you liked this !