37: Old memories of fangirling

Hanun could barely sleep in the night. It was passed 11:00 and she was not able to sleep.

She went to her drawer and took her secret box. It was her childhood box where she had her kpop fangirl stuffs.

She saw the stuff of Sunghoon. There was a separate book of Sunghoon where she wrote her diary by pasting photos of him.

"I literally used to write letters for him in my diary..." she said to herself while turning the pages and recalling her memories.

Before enhypen debut, there was other diary. Where she used to write other idols journal.

"Ugh, my first crush was Hwang Hyunjin." She said to herself as she wrote her imagines with him.

"This is embarrassing..." she snickered and turned her pages and saw Wonyoung's journal.

"Ugh, I miss IZ*one..." she pouted and whined a little.

Then she saw another box. Filled with enhypen albums and the whole fangirl kit.

Enhypen lightstick, a penguin plushie, a mini fan, enhypen albums, Enhypen t-shirts.

"Since their debut... my ultimate were Enhypen..." she thought and started to read her diaries.

There were a stack of diaries she removed from the box.

She giggled and blowed the dust from the top of the books and slowly went outside to the couch and place the books on the table.

"My diaries since 2016 to 2021..." she exclaimed and opened her 2016 diary.

"This is Cringy..." she said to herself and saw her writing which was not really neat but still she managed to understand what she wrote.

In 2016's diary, all her first interaction and meeting to the world of Kpop was written,

How she met BTS, Blackpink and Twice.

She loved them, she secretly stanned them with Miso and both of them were crazy over them.

In 2017's diary, She became a crazy fan of EXO, her bias was Chanyeol and she drooled over him.

But she didin't forgot to Stan Gfriend and Seventeen. They became her ultimate that time.

BTS performance at billboards. She cried.

In 2018's her hardships started to began. Half of the diary was filled with heart broken days.

But the happiness she was receiving from Kpop didin't let her go down and she stayed strong.

She started to Stan Wanna One, IZ*one, Red velvet Stray Kids and found her first crush, Hwang Hyunjin.

And, she started to watch Korean dramas with Miso since she leaded her to the dramas.

But she discovered about Korean WEB Dramas and her first ever Korean web drama was A-teen.

2019. The legendary beginning for her. She became half perfect in korean. TXT and ITZY debut.

BTS and Halsey collaba and the endless concerts, she even started stanning more idols, Mamamoo, Monsta X, NCT, Gidle etc..

She didn't forgot to stan the solo idols. Everything was going good until the winter started in 2019. Her dream was changed, and she made the decision to be an idol.

2020 came. She did stanned idols but she became more serious about her dream and she left to Korea in April.

Then, she found her first love Park Sunghoon. From that page, she always mentioned Sunghoon in her diary.

She became a big fan of Enhypen.

2021 came and she met Sunghoon in real... and like that she came to present.

"When did this all happened?" She said to herself and looked at the diary of Sunghoon.

"I used to have a crush on you but I'm denying it... but why?" She said and herself and slowly fell asleep on the couch.

What will happen next? She was just and ordinary girl who is achieving all her dreams. But something is stopping her to achieve her another dream.

What is that something?

To be continued...