Stress Fainting

Nico POV:

After looking at everything that had just happened, I did the most reasonable thing.

I fainted out of stress.

When I woke up, I saw her staring down at me sincerely. 

So I did the second most reasonable thing.

I screamed.

"Geez! Chill out, dude! What the hel- Uhm, I mean heck?!" Esperanza said.

"Sorry I just- it's just that I'm meeting you for the very first time. And I had to witness your coronation in the worst places imaginable. Plus you look like a goddess. Please don't tell me you're immortal."

"Hahaha. No, I'm not immortal. I just look this way because I rule Tartarus now."

She said it like it was normal. Look at the dress and tell me it's not something a goddess would wear:

 Look at the dress and tell me it's not something a goddess would wear:

"Uhm- I have several questions."

"And I'm here to answer them all

"And I'm here to answer them all. But not right here. I need to first leave Hell. I seriously can't stand this place."

I honestly don't know what the heck is wrong with that girl.

"Okay everybody, grab hands and um- I'd advise you not to lose concentration."

"Esperanza, we're demigods. It's kinda like saying heal, but without the songs," said Will.

"Well, one thing's for certain, if you do lose concentration, then I won't be able to heal you," Esperanza said in a funereal attitude.

She smiled like it was supposed to make sense.

"Okay. One... Two... Three!"

Let me just say: I had never been more terrified of travelling.

Instead of shadow travelling like the normal Hades kids, Esperanza could Vapour travel. Which meant an extremely painful way to extract your molecules and then mix them with the water molecules in the air. Which, did I mention was excruciatingly painful? 

Well, it felt like every molecule in your whole dam body being literally ripped apart and mixed with H2O molecules in the air. 

We finally landed on the top of Half-Blood Hill, and insert dying horse noises from Percy because he was so severely ADHD that he thought about literally everything else than his destination.

But thankfully none of him got ripped apart. (Awwww why???)

I wondered what would come next. How would Hazel react? Was bringing her here the right decision? What happened to the Primordials? Would Chaos be mad? I have no clue. Why was Esperanza down there in the first place? Why hadn't Dad told me about her yet? Who had cursed her? How did she know me in the first place? Did she know I went down there during the battle with Gaea? 
My head is spinning. 

Chiron is seriously considering whether to kill me with his walking stick or his horse feet.

The odds of me surviving look slim.

-------------------------------------THE END?-----------------------------

Uncle Rick's been giving me classes on cliffhangers. I am in love.
Just kidding I have school.
PACE!
And don't forget to vote and leave a comment! I seriously read them all!

Bella Ciao!