JUNGWOO - I LIKE YOU AS A FRIEND.

this chapter will content heartbroken... but there is surprise at the end😉❤

Y/N pov

"Hey Y/N where are you going?" jungwoo said. "I'm going to go to cafeteria jungwoo, wanna join?" i ask him. "Of course! i can' t live without you, you know that right? so i need to follow you everywhere you go😁"
omg, he never fail to make me blush.

(AT THE CAFETERIA)

"where are we going sit?"Jungwoo ask me "Oh! There! Hi Starla!~ Jungwoo lets go to Starla's seat" we going to Starla and her brother.

"Hi Y/N~ How's life? did you guys date already?" Heeseung ask, well Heeseung is Starla Older Brother, "Hey! Were not going to date! Were just friends you know, right bestie?~" Jungwoo ask me "Y-yeah, thats right... i guess" i said, "Are you Y/N?? because last i check your name is Kim Jungwoo" Heeseung said annoyed by Jungwoo's word, To be Honest, Heeseung know that i like Jungwoo.. "Btw guys, wanna go to the Amusement park today?" Starla ask us, "OF COURSE WE WILL RIGHT Y/N?!" Jungwoo said getting excited, we all look at him..

"I-i mean, yeah i don't have anything to do, you too right Y/N?" Jungwoo said nudging my arm, "Yeah..." i said a bit upset.. "Guys i gotta go to mext class, i dont want MR.Moon Taeil get mad at us, you know right?" i said "Omg! You probably should go, before that old grumpy MR.Moon Taeil get mad and punish you guys until the end of the month😂😂" Heeseung said..

Heeseung pov

'poor Y/N.. aigoo that coconut head(Jungwoo).. its okay Y/N, i will always be here for you! even if you like jungwoo.. i wont force you to like me... but just so you know.. i will always love you'

Jungwoo pov

'Omg! i almost get caught... i mean.. i really like Starla! oh wait- Not like, i love Starla..."

Author pov

school ended, Y/N and Jungwoo go to the front school gate to be greet by Starla and Heeseung.. "Hi Y/N~ dont forget were going to Amusement park this 3 pm okay?" Heeseung said.

Jungwoo pov

'Why is this Heeseung sounds so flirty like this?? did he like Y/N?? I should be happy right? but do i feel jealous? no right?'
"OI COCONUT HEAD! are you listening?" Gosh.. why did this *Kkampagineun sungan* called me "What do you want?" i reply "Are you going with us or not?" Of course i'm going duhh, my beautiful Starla is going, so i need to go to "Yeah, i'm going" i reply.

No one pov

after that they all going home...

Y/N pov

i got home and throw myself at my bed... did Jungwoo like Starla? Omg... my heart... i need to be happy for him cause he's my bestfriend after all... my phone ringing interupting my thought "Annyeonghaseyo?" i answer "Annyeong Y/N~ This is Heeseung, i'm going to pick you up at 2:30pm ok?" heesung said, "what?? isnt it 3pm?" i ask "No, i'm going to bring you to a restaurant to eat first.. is that ok?" Ehh??? is he ok?? well thats a bit strange..."O-ok" o said "Okay bye love you!" Heeseung said "Huh?" i'm confused... "I-i mean Bye!" he quickly hang up.. did he say i love you to me? omg... nevermind, i'm going to shower first..

Heeseung pov

OMG!!! WHY DID I SAY I LOVE YOU TO HER!!! LEE HEESEUNG YOU STUPID! NOW IT'S GOING TO BE AWKWARD...

Back to Y/N pov

(2 hours later.. just kidding 20 minutes later..)

i just done with everything, i'm still waiting for Heeseung to arrive.

Hi guys!♡ How are you guys doing today? anyway.. i will do part two😁