1-Math

The Moon, already cracked for a few months, shines in the night.
Tatsumaki, injured in the head, is held by Genos's metallic arms, who is moving away from the battlefield, following Silver Fang's advice. He is walking carefully, keeping an eye on the monsters and on the other heroes, but quickly. Suddently, the espers' body glows green, and starts floating. "Let me... Go... I don't need your help"
"You  hit your head, right? in this condition you can't keep fighting."
"DONT ACT LIKE YOU CARE, PIECE OF JUNK! and then... I fight when i want,  I AM ONLY TAKING A BREAK! WHO BEATS THOSE MONSTERS WITHOUT ME?? YOU PEOPLE ARE ALL USELESS AND WEAK!"
"At least make me help you take a break, then"
Tatsumaki lets herself fall in Genos' arms again, realizing that he is actually right.
Right now my sister is doing more than me to help the others, while I am just a burden she thinks, frowning.
"Don't worry for the others, we are in city Z after all: Master lives here. He will surely notice this mess and come here to help"

Master... Demon Cyborg talks about him every now and then, debscribing him like a priest would with its god. He kept talkin about his pure spirit and the fact that he joined the Hero Association following his order. He always refused to give us more info, like his age and where is dojo is. To me, it seems like bullshit. This scrap metal is soo weak! Even if he had a master, he's not that good at teachig.

After a couple of minutes, the blonde cyborg stops, at safety distance from the battle.
"Hey... I'm sitting"
"But Miss Tats-"
"IM SITTING!" the esper shouts, and a green lighting sparks between the two, but with nothing happening.
"I am sorry, but I am forced to refuse. It's better to be prepered and always vigilant when you are weak and useless like me"
After a split second of akward silence a memory lights up in tatsumaki's mind.
"Blast! He must surely be here, I saw one of his portals while i was fighting Psykos"

Blast... I failed, I am here, hoping you come and help me, I really disgust myself.

A tear comes down her cheek, but she uses her little remaing psychic power to hide it from the mechanical hero's view.
"I would be really honored to see the number one hero in action, a rumor says he can shoot lasers from his eyes.." Genos says starting battle simulations in his head.
"You know what? I probably saw it wrong, I was really high up, if he was really here he would have killed those monsters already, and then, why would he create a portal in a pit?"
"Maybe he is fighting a monster inside  and trying not to let him out in that case we should evacuate the area near the it but this would mean leaving him alone to face an entity whose strength we do not know at the same time instead if we decide to help him we should go back and cross the area of ​​.. "
"CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP?! I know you want to think of everything but can you do it in silence? I would have preferred beng killed by that shitty ogre than hear you talking!"
"I am deeply sorry. If it annoys you, i can only share the res-"

In that moment a portal similar to a black hole opens in front of the two, emanating a dim purple light.
"BLAST! I knew you where here!" She says, almost falling off Genos' arms for the shock, and not expeting what is coming next.

Flashy Flash comes out of the sphere, terrified.
"WHAT DID YOU DO, CREEPY FLAH? WHERE'S BLAST?"
"Hey, keep calm, brat, that you are half dead"
"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL-" Before she could finish, he continues: "Anyway yes, we meet him, I don't think he knows about the situation, he left right away, he said to say hello to you so i don't think he is nearby anymore."
Hearing those words, the hero is visibly disspointed: she was really hoping her hero was comig to save her again, despite everything.
"Ah i see... Let's go, genos, I don't wanna be near this asshole! Do you know that he killed his entire village? Why then? The Association should have declared him mistirious being or monster!"
For a moment Flashy smirks, thinking about his accomplishments, then speaks  with menacing tone: "Not all the abitants of the village, I did'nt kill the rookie who helped me, obviosly, and then two got away, but look at that! They were hiding here and i killed them! Two birds with one stone, or should i say Four birds with two-"
She stops him before the catostrophy: "No, God, Please. Save us the pun. I've had enough today! "